||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖||

Morning:

Singhania mansion, Mumbai:

Amit was pacing around the room in tension , he is now afraid of consequences of touching a Singhania women . Priyanka sighed seeing her son this tense for a simple issue.

" stop pacing around Amit there is nothing to tense about" Priyanka said hearing her Amit and megha looked at her with 'are you serious' look .

" till iam here nothing and no one can harm my children" Priyanka said keeping her both hands on his shoulder in order to relax him .

" are you sense mom . In some minutes shashvat is going to kill Bhai and you are saying relax" megha asked irritatedly.

" you know Amit harassed dhriti , i know Amit harassed her but did rest of family know this and if by chance dhriti  spit truth . Will singhnia going to believe her will shlok singhnia believe someone over his sister. Will shashvat singhnia going to believe her and if they believe her also no one can cause harm to him " Priyanka words made Amit relax for sometime.

" mom  what is going on your mind?" Megha asked. She is sure that something big and evil must be going on her mother mind .

" nothing much it's time to remind a promise to someone" Priyanka said while giving a evil smirk . At any cost she will not let any harm cause to her son if he is at fault also .
Amit and megha tired to understand her words before they could ask her anything they heard a knock on door.
Megha opened the door.

" mam shlok sir is asking for your presence in the hall" a butler who was standing of otherside of the door informed them . Megha signed her to go which she obliged. Priyanka assured Amit and three of them went to hall .

Amit was at last step to reach hall area when he felt a sharp burning sensation on his right cheek which made him stumble and he fall down on the stairs .  His eyes turned red with anger and he raise his head to shout on that person but before he could say a word also he felt same burning sensation on his other cheek.

" Are you mad , divya!! " Priyanka yelled while megha supported her brother to stand. 

"MAD , YES I AM MAD THESE MADNESS DOESN'T GOING TO STOP TILL I KILL YOUR SON !!!" For a second Priyanka felt scared of Divya mehra . Divya mehra, mother of dhriti the deputy minister . The woman who was zero at past but  now she  holds the power and authority equal to Singhanias.

" maa see what she has done to my dear son " Priyanka said while caressing her son cheeks and glaring at divya mehra who rolled her eyes at took her previous seat which is beside dhriti .

Priyanka roamed her eyes around the hall trying to figure out how to save her son . It was easy before but now as divya mehra joined, this is not going to easy . Priyanka came out of her thoughts as her eyes fall upon the person who seems the most calmest at the same time dangerous shashvat Singhania and only time will tell it is calm before Strom . Priyanka gulped when her eyes met with his cold eyes which is empty .

" bhaisahab Amit didn't done anything, you trust him right ?" Priyanka asked innocently while standing infront of shlok singhania.

" really do you trust your son ? Do you really think he is innocent? Do you really trust that he didn't tried to touch my daughter inappropriately? Do you trust that he didn't tried man Handel my daughter?" Divya mehra asked while caressing her daughter palm which is on her lap . Dhriti tried not to jump on her mother and cry hard .

" Divya we can handle this matter with calmness also" Karishma singhania tried to calm the atmosphere. She is herself a woman and in any sense she is not going support to Amit and his deeds but the calmness her son is carrying is scaring her somewhere.