||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||

You guys didn't complete the target

but still I updated ....

Kya Karu yaar  i love you guys so much..

so anything for you ☺️

___________________________________

The sun dips below the horizon, casting a warm orange glow across Juhi Beach. The sand, tinged with golden hues, stretches out before him, soft and inviting. Seated on the shore, vivaan watches as gentle waves roll in, their rhythmic sounds soothing his soul. Seagulls glide gracefully overhead, their calls adding to the tranquil melody of the ocean. In the distance, fishing boats bob on the water, silhouetted against the fading light of the day. As the evening sky transforms into a canvas of pastel colors, vivaan finds solace in the beauty of the moment, embracing the serenity of the beach at dusk.

"Vivaan!!!" Vivaan's gaze shifts from the mesmerizing waves to the source of the sudden interruption. His wife, her voice carrying a note of frustration, marches towards him with purposeful strides.

"What the hell are you doing here?! Your whole family is worried for you, and you're here enjoying the evening show at Juhi Beach!" Navya's frustration erupts in a torrent of words as she confronts Vivaan on the beach.

"I didn't tell them to worry about me! So will you please shut your mouth now!" Vivaan also equally yelled.

Navya grits her teeth, her anger palpable. She glances around, her eyes landing on a nearby brick. Without hesitation, she reaches for it, her intentions clear to Vivaan.

"Navya, put that down! Stop being childish!" Vivaan yells, his confusion and concern evident as he tries to shield himself from his wife's sudden aggression.

Vivaan swiftly catches Navya's hand mid-air, preventing her from hurling the brick. With a forceful motion, he throws the brick away, his frustration evident in his tone.

"Pagal ho gaye ho kya?!" he exclaims.

Navya's anger flares as she responds,

"Pagal toh tum ho gaye ho. Without thinking anything, you just ran away from the hospital when the mistake wasn't yours!" Navya's anger flares as she responds.

Vivaan's attention is caught by her words.
"Mistake wasn't yours means??" he asks urgently, a glimmer of hope emerging in his eyes.

"Duffer, a girl from your team was responsible for this," Navya reveals, her voice tinged with frustration.

"And when I decided to confront her, she ran away and jumped from the window."

"Really? It wasn't my mistake??" Vivaan questions desperately, his hands now on Navya's shoulders. As a doctor, he knows that failure is a possibility, but somewhere he was bit distracted today while performing surgery. That made him consumed with self-blame for breaking a happy family. The weight of realization begins to lift from his shoulders, replaced by a mix of relief and regret.

"Yah, from her phone we got to know someone is giving her commands," Navya briefs him about the newfound information.

"Thank you, thank you!!" Vivaan yells in elation, his joy overflowing. He sweeps Navya up into his arms, twirling her around in a moment of pure happiness. Navya is taken aback by his sudden action but instinctively places her hands on his shoulders for support, ensuring she doesn't fall.