||𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||

Ayushree was setting her massive closet . being the wife of abhyant Singhania she have very big closet consist of clothes of different brands . They have many servants but abhyant being particular about his things didn't let anyone touch his closet and his things. only Meena kaki , headmaid  was accessible to clean his room and after marriage it was her responsibility to look after his things according to her mother in law, Karishma singhania. Abhyant never objected her touching his things but he made her aware to not touch some specific section which ayushree gladly obeyed. Her eyes fall on a frame which was behind her sarees . She took the frame in her hand. It's the photo frame of their wedding day .

She caressed her fingers on the frame

She caressed her fingers on the frame. Her eyes fall on her husband face. She chuckled remembering how his eyes were empty no emotions on his face , his was definitely not looking the happy groom .how he didn't removed his eyes from ignited fire for a sec also . A heartless businessman who always thinks for his profit .
A marriage for which both of them where not ready for  but they have to because of their family whereas abhyant agreed for his grandmother while ayushree agreed for her elder sister. A marriage which brought anything but not happiness to them and still having a child also also they are not happy or that she is thinking.but still there was something still there in their relation may be his trust on her which intentionally or unintentionally she broke it . A tear escaped from her eyes thinking about the day which opened a new chapter of their life, where they are total strangers who just acts as mother and father to their daughter.

" mumma" miksha voice brought her out off her thoughts. Ayushree kept frame on back and cleaned her face . Ayushree turned to face her daughter who came from her school.

" mumma iam back" miksha said while hugging her mother legs . Her eyes are blooming with happiness . Ayushree chuckled and picked her daughter in her arms and walked out of closet .

" mumma where is oreo " miksha asked while ayushree made her stand on bed and removed her school bag from her arms.

(Ayushree 's outfit)

" he  is sleeping " ayushree said and picked her daughter again as they move towards miksha room .