||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||

Tadda!!

Early update!!

From morning I was feeling to update

So here we are !!

_____________________________________

Evening:

Navya was resting when she stirred, hearing whispering sounds nearby. Slowly, she opened her eyes to see cute Miksha with her dog Oreo on her lap, seated nearby.

"Shh... Oreo, don't make noise... Chachi is sleeping," Miksha said to Oreo, who barked softly as if understanding. They both turned their heads to Navya, who was fully awake and looking at them with raised eyebrows. Miksha sheepishly smiled, showing her teeth.

"Good morning, Chachi," Miksha greeted, and Oreo mimicked his mom's actions with a soft bark, wishing Navya a good morning.

Navya sat on the edge of the bed, leaning back for support.

"It's afternoon, Chachi ki doll," she said, unable to resist reaching out to pinch Miksha's cheeks gently. Miksha pouted and rubbed her cheeks, while Oreo, noticing his mumma's red cheeks, hopped off Miksha's lap and barked at Navya.

"Aww," Navya cooed, enamored by the little girl's cuteness. She scooped Miksha up and placed her in her lap, showering her with kisses on both cheeks, accompanied by playful noises.

"Why are you so cute? I just want to bite these chubby cheeks," Navya teased, rubbing Miksha's nose, while Miksha's expression turned horrified. She quickly covered her cheeks, trying to protect them from her Chachi's hungry gaze .

As Vivaan entered the room, his eyes immediately fell upon the heartwarming scene before him. There, in all her adorable glory, was his buddy Miksha with cheeks as chubby as marshmallows. Perched atop her head was a Mickey Mouse hairband, adding an extra touch of sweetness to her already endearing appearance. Her innocent attempt to shield her cheeks with her tiny hands only added to her charm, making her look like a precious doll .

 Her innocent attempt to shield her cheeks with her tiny hands only added to her charm, making her look like a precious doll

Miksha furrowed her brows, her cheeks still tingling from Navya's affectionate squeeze.

"Why do people always want to pull my cheeks?" she grumbled, shooting a pointed look at Navya.

Navya laughed, unable to resist teasing Miksha. "Because they're just too irresistible," she said, giving Miksha's cheeks another gentle pinch.

"Even Ishan does it," she said with a pout, unknowingly sparking Vivaan's concern.
Vivaan's eyes widened in shock.

"What?!" he exclaimed, startling both Miksha and Navya. He quickly approached them, his expression serious.

"Who is Ishan?" Vivaan asked, his voice softer but still filled with urgency.