||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||

Night moon club:

Singhania dils were enjoying the party . Ayushree was dancing on the dance floor when she felt a sudden tight grip around her wrist and someone has turned her roughly making her hit against a stiff wall.

Ayushree rubbed her nose and lifted her eyes to scold the wall which came in between but her eyes widened and she was dumbfounded seeing her husband red face which seems like he is controlling himself to not brust on her .

Ayushree shook her head, how can her husband be here when he is in Saudi . She again looked at him and on seeing him again , she was flabbergasted. She rubbed her eyes and again looked at front . But again she spotted him with his hands shove inside his pocket and looking at her with his angry eyes .

"Bhoot!!!!" Ayushree yelled while pushing away from herself and standing behind a girl . She poked her head outside only to see her husband's ghost still standing in same position.

"Navya , dhriti see abhyant's ghost is here" ayushree yelled while trying to hide behind the girl and save herself. Abhyant got pissed with her drama . He pushed the girl little aside and jerked her to himself.

"Just shut your mouth, iam already very angry with you so just don't increase it more otherwise you only have to face it" abhyant said by gritting his teeth out . His patience is loosing already. He felt raged when he came to singhania mansion and found her absence. After alot of search , he got to know from Meera singhania that they went to club to celebrate dhriti's friend birthday without any damn security.

"Are you really my husband " ayushree asked in slurred voice stumbling a little as alcohol made it difficult for to stand properly.

"Yes , iam your husband" abhyant said in deep voice which made ayushree gulp .

"Are you really my arrogant and aggressive husband" ayushree asked while abhyant roll his eyes at her for choice of words for him.

"Yes iam , your arrogant and aggressive husband" abhyant said stressing on arrogant and aggressive. While ayushree lifted her fingers and touched his face. Her hands moved around his face , tracing his eternal beauty . She looked at his blank dark brown eyes and poked her fingers in his eyes making abhyant shriek at pain at her sudden movement.

"What are you doing??" Abhyant yelled while rubbing his left eyes.

"Checking if you are telling truth or not??" Ayushree replied innocently while blinking her eyes. Abhyant ignored her cute face and after seconds when he felt the pain has lessen, he looked at her who was looking him with her those puppy eyes and pouty lips .

"So if you are done can we leave??" Abhyant asked while ayushree hummed and leaned her head on his chest with her arms around his torso. Only her husband can yell at her in any crowded places . Abhyant ignored his racing heartbeat and the desire which woken up just her slight touch .

"Dhriti and navya??" Ayushree asked keeping her chin on his chest and looking at him through her eyelashes.

"Shashvat and vivaan will bring them up" abhyant said while tucking her strands behind the ear.

"But i want to enjoy the party" ayushree said stubbornly pushing him away from herself.

"No , you are coming with me. That's it" abhyant said with his dominating voice which made ayushree shudder .

"No!!!" Ayushree said trying remove his tight grip for her hand while abhyant ignored her pleadings and dragged her outside.

"Leave me" ayushree keep yelling and trying to remove his hold from her wrist by twisting but that stone man grip is too strong. She looked at the peoples around her for her help but everyone was enjoying in their world ignoring her and her words.