||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩||

Vivaan spinned the bottle. All where looking at the bottle with curiousity . And soon bottle slowed it's speed and stopped on

"Shashvat Bhai"all yelled excitedly while shashvat sighed making abhyant chuckled seeing his behaviour.

"So bhai truth or dare?" Naveen asked . His mind was already thinking something cruel to take revenge from his brother.

"I know you better than any , so I won't choose truth for sure . It's dare " shashvat said gruff voice indirectly warning to Naveen to think before he say something.

"Shashvat Bhai I heard you can play guitar very well . So play the guitar for us and Sing a song also" navya spoke while shashvat and vivaan widened their eyes hearing her because no one other than singhania family knows about it not even dhriti and ayushree. While abhyant raised his eyebrow, navya is not what she seems . She is mystery for them.

Dhriti was surprised hearing that he knows how to play guitar which is her one of favourite instrument also . She knows his every damn likes and dislikes but his this talent was hidden from her .

"No, change the dare" shashvat denied it .

"Bhai you have to do this , if not you are going to your office for a whole week" Naveen announced the punishment while shashvat rubbed his forehead annoyingly and looked at his elder brother for any help but got nothing other than his blank face . Shashvat chance will also come then he will show what shashvat singhania is .

"Think wisely minister sahab . If you don't go then many things can into bad which later makes you get lecture from bada papa" Naveen said making navya and vivaan chuckled.

"Fine!!" Not having any option shashvat agreed .

"I will bring guitar" vivaan went to bring guitar from the musical room .

"You never said shashvat that you know how to play guitar" ayushree asked curiously . She is staying with them for 6 years then also she was not aware about his this Talent not she heard it from anyone.

"It's nothing like that bhabhi , actually we three used to attend musical classes with sanjana. It's sanjana who was interested in music but dad made us also join it . So the she won't feel alone or left out. Like this we also know how to play some instruments" shahsvat chuckled remembering those days when singhania brothers have to attend the those musical classes. And they were only boys among 30 girls students but didn't made them down no , never they attend it for their sister.

"I just know how to play guitar but abhyant Bhai knows how to play , piano and violin while vivaan knows how to play saxophone , drum and flut" shashvat words made everyone suprised they all looked at abhyant with accusing eyes for hiding this much beautiful talent from them but as soon as abhyant sent a glare at them , they immediately avertaed their eyes from him to shashvat.

"Really?" Navya asked .

"He seems multi Talented " Naveen said praising vivaan while a proud smile formed on both brothers hearing their little brother praise.

"He is multi Talented. Don't go on his bunny smile " dhriti said making everyone chuckled . Soon vivaan came with shashvat guitar which is gifted by his mother devika singhania.

"Here you go" vivaan said handing shashvat the guitar who took it . Shashvat caressed the guitar, its one of the important thing in his life . Seeing the atmosphere turning emotional vivaan looked at dhriti , who was busy at starring at her husband.

"Dhriti bhabhi" vivaan called her who immediately looked at him .

"I heard you are good at singing" vivaan asked before dhriti could say something ayushree beat her up .