||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||

Ayushree gripped the small knife which the bodyguard had given to her . The grip on knife tighten every second feeling the steps coming closer to her . Her eyes widen after sensing the man is going siding the clothes . She raised the knife to stab on his foot but before it could touch his foot a rough hold on her wrist stopped her .

" are you mad" ayushree widened her eyes after she realised that the man is none other than her husband, the abhyant singhania.

Abhyant helped her to come out from her place and made her stand infront of him . Ayushree gulped seeing his angery eyes . She wants to slap her stupidity. How stupid she is that she didn't recognised his shoes .

" are n't forgetting me , too soon?" Abhyant asked in his rough voice. Don't tell him that his wife didn't recognised his shoes and his body cologne.

" no , it just you came suddenly"ayushree said in her defence looking at anywhere but not him .

" Acha , I thought you have forgotten me just like you have
Forgotten many things in past " abhyant said sarcastically while ayushree looked at him . She felt hurt with his words but didn't reacted anything. Abhyant noticed her expression and it somewhere satisfied him . How would you felt when the person to whom you trust more than anyone broke your trust ? For first time in his life he trusted someone blindly but what got in return the biggest betrayal of his life ? Ayushree hidden something from which was never means to hidden from him .

After a long time she noticed an emotion , emotion for her . An emotion of hurt , betray , anger and warning for her . She remembered how much trust and honesty matters to him . That's what he said when for the first time they got intimate after being married for 2 months.

" Ayushree, iam not a perfect man. I may have several anger issues and trust issues but I swear on my dead mother , I will always be loyal to you , to our relation and I will never hide a thing to you which can become the reason to broke our relation and I want same from your side honesty, honesty towards me , honesty towards our relation"

" For the first time in my life iam trying to trust a person more than my brother's. Don't break my trust ever . Don't hide something from me which can Tear our relation apart"

" I don't want a servant who can look after my things, who can wash my clothes, who can cook for me , who can clean my room or who can satisfy me . I want a wife who can understand me , who can stood stood by me and mainly who don't play my emotions "

" now do you want to go outside or you are planning to stand there only for the whole life " Ayushree came out of her thoughts hearing his voice and noticed him dialing someone's number.

" zubair must have sent another chopper for us . Just we have to reach terrace anyhow" abhyant said but seeing not getting any response from her . Abhyant turned towards her and their eyes got clashed with eachother . One side it's hurt , anger and warning otherside pain , forgiveness and love . They came out off their trance hearing the vibration sound of Phone. Abhyant answered the call .

"What!!" Abhyant yelled which startled her . Abhyant composed himself and said something to him .

"Everything is clear, we can leave" abhyant said casually while ayushree was shocked. Aren't they were under some terrorist attack a while ago thought ayushree.

" huh??" Ayushree asked

" I mean Those terrorist, did they got arrested?" Ayushree asked to clear her doubts.

" No , they themselves only flew away " abhyant answered while walking towards exit of store with ayushree tailing behind him .

" what? I mean why?" Ayushree asked not able to have hold herself. Abhyant halted his steps hearing her questions and gave his whole attention to her . Ayushree gulped seeing his stare .