||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||

Before starting the chapter...
I just wants to thank all of you❤️ ...
Shiddat has completed 200k views ..
Which means very alot to me...
Keep loving and supporting my story...
Take this chapter has token of thanks
For your love and support...

_________________________________________

"where are we going??" Dhriti asked curiously looking at her husband who was continuously driving for a hour . Not getting any reply from him , made her annoyed. She turned her face to window while hands folded near her chest .

Shashvat chuckled who saw her action from his side eye . He is seeing a different dhriti nowadays.

Sensing the no movement of car , dhriti looked at her husband who got down from his seat and walking towards her side of door.

"Hum yaha kyun Aya hai shashvat" dhriti asked steeping down from car , dhriti roamed her eyes around the place. There are only few shops with calm atmosphere. While shashvat didn't replied anything just enterwinwd their hands and walked ahead . Dhriti looked at their hands and then at him.

They entered a restaurant which is looking like it's newly opened. Dhriti was too focused on observing her surrounding that she didn't noticed her husband has left her hand and now he is standing infront of her .

"So??" Shashvat thick voice made dhriti looked at him .

"Kaisa hai" Shashvat questioned .

"It's beautiful" dhriti said still admiring the beautiful interior of restaurant.

"Kis ka hain?" Dhriti asked while looking at the menu board on the wall. It's contains different types of sweets, making her mouth watering. Not getting any reply from him , she looked at him to only see , he was looking at her only with a small smile. She widened her eyes realising the meaning behind his smile.

"Humara hain ye?" Dhriti asked in shock .

"Tumhare" Shashvat replied.

"Congratulations on opening your own restaurant, Mrs Singhania" Shashvat said while keeping the restaurant keys in her right palm .

Dhriti looked at the keys in her palm then at her husband. She is not able to believe that he did this , he fulfilled her wish . Her eyes moistened and she immediately hugged him by throwing her arms around his torso.

"Thankyou, thank you.. thankyou so much...I can't express my happiness" dhriti mumbled while shashvat hugged her back . After staying for the same position for some minutes, they broke the hug . Shashvat cupped her face and wiped her tears .

"This nothing infront of the pain which i caused on you and believe me , I will try everything in my hands to give to every happiness you deserve" shashvat said with sincerity. It's high time to give the girl every ounce of happiness which she deserves.

"My happiness is you , with you and for you , shashvat" Dhriti with her love filled voice while a small smile broke on shashvat face. He never knew someone will love him this much . He doesn't deserve her but he will make sure to become the man whom she deserves. This time he won't let anyone snatch his happiness neither his enemies nor his god . He will make sure to keep the girl in his arms , forever with him.

"I know" shashvat whispered and pecked her forehead.

Shashvat introduced the staff to dhriti who will look after the restaurant in her absence. Now they are sitting and enjoying the sweets.