||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||

Singhania mansion:

Morning ( Dhriti 's birthday morning, DhriSha are in farmhouse) :

Ayushree was in shower having bath when she heart a click sound which made her startled until she felt his strong arms wrap around her waist, pulling her close thim in the warmth of the shower. Sensations tingled through her body as she felt the heat of his bare chest against her back, sending shivers down her spine. His warm breath caressed her neck, causing her to instinctively tilt her head back, offering him more access.

"What were you saying?" Abhyant's husky whisper sent a shiver down her spine as he nuzzled his nose against her neck, his words washing over her in waves of desire. Ayushree, lost in the moment, was unable to respond, her senses overwhelmed by the intoxicating closeness of their embrace. In one swift movement, Abhyant turned her to face him,
his arms still securely wrapped around her waist. As he pulled her closer, Ayushree's hands found their way to his chest, feeling the steady rhythm of his heartbeat beneath her touch.

Under the cascading water of the shower, Abhyant
lifted Ayushree's chin with his fingers, their eyes
locking in a fiery exchange of desire and affection.
Naked and vulnerable, their bodies pressed together, the water flowing over them like a sensual caress, heightening the intensity of their connection.

"What were you saying about me failing in science?" Abhyant's voice, both dominating and playful, cut through the steamy air, causing Ayushree to gulp nervously. Her mind scrambled for words, but his proximity made coherent thoughts difficult to form.

"I was..." Ayushree began, her words faltering in the face of Abhyant's confident demeanor.

"By the way, just so you know, I was the topper in science," Abhyant said proudly, while Ayushree inwardly rolled her eyes. Singhanias and their self-praise never end.

"And there was a chapter in science that I know very well, or you could say it's my favorite," Abhyant added with a mischievous glint hinting his intentions, Ayushree's eyes widened in anticipation. She knew exactly which chapter he was referring to, and the thought sent a thrill of excitement coursing through her veins.

"Let me explain it practically" But before she could understand anything , Abhyant silenced her with a passionate kiss, his lips crashing against hers with an intensity that left her breathless.

Their lips are moving against each other hungrily , abhyant lifted her from butt making her wrap her legs around Abhyant's torso, pulling him closer as he pinned her against the wall.

Their bodies pressed together in a frenzy of desire. Ayushree's hand tangled in Abhyant's hair, tugging at the strands with fervor, while her other hand explored the contours of his chest, feeling the strength and power of his body beneath her touch. As they felt lack of breathe they parted their lips . Before ayushree could register anything she felt him slamming inside her roughly.