||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||

Singhania mansion:

Next morning:

In the bathroom, Shashvat stands before the sink, his shaving kit laid out on its slab

In the bathroom, Shashvat stands before the sink, his shaving kit laid out on its slab. He's preparing to trim his beard, holding the trimmer in his hand, ready to start when suddenly, the voice of his wife interrupts him.

"no!" yelled Dhriti, halting Shashvat's actions as he looked at the mirror to see his wife coming towards him. Dhriti took steps towards him and stood beside him, making Shashvat shift his attention towards her.

"Please don't trim your beard," Dhriti pleaded, showing her puppy eyes. Shashvat was amused by her request. He kept the trimmer down and looked at his wife, leaning against the slab with his arms folded near his chest.

Making, Dhriti's eyes wandered towards his bare chest. She  tried to control her gaze, which was desperate to look at his lower body. Unable to resist her inner self, her eyes moved towards his lower body part, and a shriek of shock escaped her mouth. She turned away, hiding her eyes with her right palm.

Shashvat raised his eyebrow at her sudden move, then looked at himself to understand the reason for her reaction. Seeing himself wrapped in just a white towel, he chuckled.

Shashvat stood straight and walked behind her, bending a little towards her right ear, his warm breath falling on her neck, sending shivers down Dhriti's spine.

"What happened?" he asked in his husky voice, causing Dhriti to tremble. She couldn't understand why her body reacted so strongly to his mere touch.

"Don't trim your beard," Dhriti repeated, her voice almost pleading.

"Why?" Shashvat asked curiously, still close to her ear.

"You look good in a beard, clean-shaven doesn't suit you much," Dhriti said, surprising Shashvat. She noticed him that much.

"Acha," Shashvat responded, a hint of happiness in his tone.
"So you don't like me clean-shaven?" he asked, turning her towards him.

"Dhriti," Shashvat called out, seeing her palm covering her eyes. He gently grabbed her wrist and removed her hand, but she still didn't open her eyes.

"Dhriti, open your eyes," Shashvat said near her lips, his voice soft yet commanding, coaxing Dhriti to slowly open her eyes.

"You don't want me to trim my beard?" Shashvat asked, to which Dhriti nod her head.

"Okay, then," Shashvat said, giving up on his wife's request, eliciting the fullest smile from Dhriti. Shashvat thrown the trimmer at another side and passed her scissor.

"Take it, trim whoever you want," Shashvat said, but Dhriti tried to object. How could she?

"Do you want to see your husband clean-shaven?" Shashvat said, making Dhriti sigh. A  Secret Dhriti Singhania loved Shashvat Singhania's beard, which made him look more attractive yet intimidating at the same time.