||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||

After a month:

It has been a month from that accident. Many things Changed in singhania family. shashvat is coming daily to home and having dinner with family. Amit is working as peon in singhania enterprise. Divya mehra (dhriti mother) made Amit life worse in singhania enterprise. Amit somewhere regretting his action but seeing people treating him cheap made his hatred raise towards singhania brothers specially shashvat . Fights between navya and vivaan increased both can't keep their mouth shut without throwing insult on eachother. Ayushree and abhyant relation is still same.A new member was added to singhania family and someone became mother.

"Oreo come to mumma" a mother was running behind her son who was hell behind to make his mumma tried .

" caught u " miksha said holding Oreo in her arm .Oreo licked her face making miksha giggle.Abhyant had fulfilled his promise that he promised to his daughter by bringing a puppy. Singhania elder women's ares not ready to accept a dog in house but abhyant didn't listened to anyone . For him , his daughter happiness is primary.

"Miksha" ayushree yelled for her daughter while running towards them miksha 's nanny was also with her looking for her daughter

" mumma iam here " miksha said while caressing the oreo fur who was snuggling more into her arm .

" baby come lets get you ready" ayushree said standing infront of miksha.

" mumma . I don't want to leave Oreo " miksha said with pout on her face. Ayushree sighed at her daughter behaviour. Her daughter was not ready to leave Oreo for a second also . It has been difficult for her to convince her daughter.

" baby but going to school is also important right" ayushree said kneeling infront of her daughter. Miksha shooked her head as no . Just then her eyes fall on her father who was coming towards them . Seeing her father miksha face lighten up .

" Dadda " miksha yelled letting her mother know about her father presence. Seeing abhyant walking towards them nanny excused herself and went from there .

As abhyant reached near them miksha quickly passed Oreo to her mother and raised her arms . Understanding her action abhyant picked his daughter in arms . Ayushree stood on her toes with Oreo in her arms .

" what happened to my princess " abhyant asked with most gentle voice which is reserved for his daughter only.

"Dadda I don't want to go school " miksha said acting tiredly. Ayushree rolled her eyes at her daughter drama . Here starts her daughter drama .

" and why you don't want to go " abhyant asked walking towards miksha's room with ayushree following behind them .

" my health is not good. Miksha got fever " miksha said trying to sound tried and Ill while snuggling her face in her father neck .