||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩||

Before you proceed with reading...

I want to say something..

Shiddat is a fictional story with my imagination

The things and scenes which are mentioned

In the story is just a imagination...

So please let it be like that only ...

A BIG REQUEST IF YOU FIND MY BOOK ,

BORING , PATHETIC, TOXIC , KINDLY LEAVE

FROM HERE ONLY . DON'T WASTE YOUR

PRECIOUS TIME...

And if you are investing your precious time in

my story..Then I will try to make sure ..

that you like  and enjoy the story...

MAIN THING: This chapter is dedicated to

My youngest couple..so ,,,,,,,

__________________________________________

In the dimly illuminated room, bathed in the warm glow of a single table lamp, a man in his fifties sits, his features partially obscured by the shadows. With a sinister smirk playing upon his lips, he twirls the wine glass in his hand, the deep red liquid swirling within.

The room fell silent save for the soft whir of the ceiling fan and the occasional flicker of the table lamp. A knock pierced the air, drawing the attention of the man seated at the desk.

"Enter," he commanded, his voice a low murmur.

The door creaked open, revealing a figure silhouetted against the dimly lit hallway.

"Boss, Navya Singhania has met with an accident,Her condition seems critical." the man reported, his tone urgent.

Boss at the desk paused, his fingers halting their rhythmic twirl of the wine glass. He reached for the drawer beside him, extracting a injection . Without a word, he tossed it to his man , who caught it with swift precision.

"Take this,The next news I want to hear is that Navya Singhania is dead." the boss ordered, his voice cold and commanding.

His man nodded solemnly before swiftly departing, leaving the room enveloped in an eerie stillness.

With a grim determination, the boss drained the contents of his wine glass in a single gulp, the glass landing heavily on the table with a resounding thud.

"Late, Navya Singhania," he murmured with a twisted smirk, his eyes gleaming with malice. His laughter filled the room, a chilling echo of his sinister intentions as he eagerly awaited news of Navya's demise.

**************************

As Vivaan and Abhyant anxiously waited outside the operation theatre, the sound of approaching footsteps caught their attention. They turned to see a young man with a worried expression heading their way. Their silent exchange conveyed confusion at his presence.