||ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||

Singhanias reached Rajasthan in their private jet . All youngsters in one jet and other in another jet . Dhirti was feeling little bit nervous to meet pravati shekhawat . Sanjana noticed her nervousness and decided to help her sister in law. Navya roamed her eyes around, they are standing in private area with body guards surrounding them .

" Dadi can we come in another car " sanjana requested signing towards ayushree, dhirti and navya as we .

" No need they will come with their respective husbands and you come with pratik " meera said denying her request immediately. Sanjana pouted and went near her all time saviour.

" Bada papa can we , please " and not able to deny her puppy eyes shlok agreed for it . Shlok singhania loves sanjana more than his own sons . Sanjana and miksha are his all time favourite.

Sanjana yelled with happiness and quickly grabbed dhirti hand in her one hand and navya hand in other and started move towards the car .Meera shaked her head at her daughter childishness who will tell that she is a mother whereas she herself behave as child.
Singhanias are walking towards car with media tried to reach near them but bodyguards didn't let them reach .

" Maharashtra CM with his family reached Rajasthan to meet his aunt family"

" can we know the sudden arrival of your family, Mr abhyant Singhania"

" Is it for some business purpose or personal"

" Due to some sources we founded that something usual is going on in singhania family "

Abhyant hided miksha in his neck and pratik also did the same . They protectively shielded their daughter and they sat on same car . Vivaan and shashvat got in same car while Priyanka, megha and Amit sat in one car . Shlok and Karishma sat in one . Ashok and meera with uma sat in one car . Two cars Full of security guards are in front and two are back with singhania family cars in middle.

The black bedge ghost rolls Royce was shining in under sunlight getting attention of all pedestrians

The black bedge ghost rolls Royce was shining in under sunlight getting attention of all pedestrians . The car which itself screams powerful , agile and fearless. The Cars roared on the roads catching the attention of all of peoples . They Peoples instantly got some vip or any celebrity came to Rajasthan.

************************************

Sanjana was driving the car with ayushree seating in passenger seat while navya and dhirti in back seat .

"Sanjana tell me about badi dadi " dhirti asked. Which gain attention of others . Sanjana looked towards dhriti through rear view mirror.

" badi dadi is sweet. She loves her all her grandchildren very much but shashvat Bhai to little bit more " dhirti smiled hearing again same about pravati shekhawat i.e badi dadi.

" her nature?" Navya asked trying to know more about new addition to singhania family.

" she is a kind lady . She is not orthodox but yah she respects and loves her traditional and culture very much. Yah she is sweeter than dadi " sanjana said remembering her childhood. Pravati shekhawat accepted modern thought but still she except her family to not forgot their culture and tradition.