||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||

The Singhania brothers went to their respective works, and others also left for singhania mansion, leaving Priyanka and Ashok Singhania alone with Amit in the hospital. Priyanka's demeanor had noticeably shifted since learning that it was Abhyant who was responsible for her son's condition. She remained quiet, her thoughts consumed by a mix of concern for Amit and the unsettling revelation about Abhyant's involvement. Tension hung in the air as Priyanka grappled with her emotions, her gaze occasionally drifting towards Amit's bedside, her mind undoubtedly racing with questions and fears.

Night:

8:00pm

Abhyant was driving the car with ayushree on passenger seat. Ayushree looked at her husband calm posture. Is he really this calm or its calmness
before the strom.

"Abhyant where are we going?" Ayushree asked twisting her little fingers in anxious. They didn't informed anything to family. He just dragged her with himself and said to shashvat to look after miksha for sometime.

"To fill my first wish" abhyant stoic voice reached near ayushree ear making the hairs on her body stiff. She didn't know that it will be too soon.

"At this time?" Ayushree asked.

"Sorry , i should have waited for more three years. Right?" Abhyant sarcastically replied making ayushree slumped her shoulder down . He is becoming sarcastic day by day God knows what he had eaten in Saudi .

"That's not what I meant" ayushree said in her defence.

"It just Amit is at hospital and if we go outside like this what others will think about it" she knows better if Singhanias found her absence then they will create a fuss about it . Abhyant removed his eyes from the road and looked at his wife .

"You don't need to think about others. Your concern should be me and only me" His eyes conveying a sense of deep adoration, reverence, and longing, as if she is the center of his universe and he should be her center of her universe.

"Come" abhyant said as they reached their required destination. Ayushree looked around her . They are standing infront of a hotel which belongs to Singhanias.

In the hush of the night, the hotel rises like a sentinel against the darkness, its 20 floors soaring into the star-strewn sky. Bathed in the soft glow of lampposts and the occasional flicker of passing cars, the exterior of the hotel is a study in elegance and sophistication. Each floor is adorned with rows of illuminated windows, creating a mesmerizing mosaic of light that cascades down the building's facade.

The architectural details, meticulously crafted, are accentuated by the play of shadows, lending an air of mystery to the structure. A canopy of stars overhead seems to watch over the hotel, adding a touch of enchantment to the scene.

At street level, the entrance is bathed in a warm, welcoming light, beckoning weary travelers to step inside and find respite from the night. A doorman stands sentinel, his silhouette a reassuring presence against the backdrop of the night.

From a distance, the hotel exudes a sense of grandeur and allure, drawing the gaze of passersby and inviting them to imagine the stories that unfold within its walls under the cloak of night.

Abhyant opened her side of door making ayushree step out from the car. With his right hand on her back, abhyant escorted ayushree with five bodyguards following them.

Manager and some other staff members are standing infront of lobby waiting for them but without meeting anyone. Abhyant escorted ayushree to lift area .