||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪||

Important ⚠️⚠️⚠️

Before starting the chapter...

I want to remind everyone that 'Shiddat' is a

multi-couple book with three main couples. Each

couple will have their fair share of scenes. If one

couple gets more scenes today, another couple

will get more tomorrow. It's my book, and I

won't show partiality towards any of the

characters. I understand your requests, but I

can't acknowledge when you keep insisting on a

specific couple scenes more . I've ignored it once,

twice, three times, but it keeps repeating,

and it's quite upsetting to me...

____________________________________________

The art exhibition venue is a bustling space, with vibrant colors and captivating displays adorning the walls. People mill about, engaging with the artwork, their faces reflecting a mixture of awe and contemplation. Laughter and conversation create a lively atmosphere, as attendees share their interpretations and impressions of the pieces. The air is filled with anticipation and excitement, as visitors eagerly explore each corner of the venue, discovering new forms of expression and creativity.

Navya was about to step out of the car when she saw more than 20 bodyguards stationed at the art exhibition venue exude an intimidating presence, with their stern expressions and imposing stature. Clad in sleek, black suits, they stand watchful and alert, scanning the crowd with steely gazes. Their demeanor is unwavering, radiating an aura of authority and control that commands respect. Despite their formidable appearance, their primary goal is to ensure the safety and security of the attendees, silently observing from the sidelines while maintaining a vigilant presence.

She furrows her brow and casts sideways glances, seemingly incredulous that such a formidable security presence is necessary. She scanned the faces of the bodyguards who seems unintroduced to her .

"Kya dekh rahi ho" vivaan who was standing beside her asked to his wife.

"They seems different" she shared her doubt to him . They are not usual bodyguards or those whom she ever saw.

"Ofcourse they are different, after the stunt Singhania daughter in laws pulled, Made those bodyguards loose their job" her doubt got cleared hearing vivaan sarcasm dripped voice .

"You men's are seriously annoying" navya narrowed her eyes at him and walked ahead. A chuckling vivaan followed her and soon Singhanias entered the art exhibition.

Inside the art exhibition, visitors are scattered throughout the gallery, admiring the diverse collection of paintings, sculptures, and installations. Soft ambient music fills the air, adding to the tranquil atmosphere. People move around quietly, engrossed in contemplation as they examine each artwork. Some stand close to the pieces, studying the intricate details, while others step back to appreciate them from a distance. Conversations are hushed, with occasional murmurs of appreciation or quiet commentary. The mood is one of appreciation and reflection, as visitors immerse themselves in the creativity and expression on display.