||𝕤𝕚𝕩||

Party was going full swing. Businessman, politician, celebrities and many high profile people came to party . They don't want miss the chance to get closer to singhania. One of the highly respected and powerful family.
They younger generation except abhyant are seating together around the table.just then they saw Karishma, shlok and abhyant coming towards them with navya 's uncle and aunty.

just then they saw Karishma, shlok and abhyant coming towards them with navya 's uncle and aunty

" Chachu !!" Navya said hugged her chachu ,vinay oberoi who is current ceo of oberoi industries.
"How are you my child " vinay oberoi asked hugging his niece to dearly. After hugging him ,navya hugged her chachi , Reeta oberoi who is a mother figure to her .
Vinay oberoi and asha oberoi don't have their own kid .that's why they love navya to dearly.
Oberois excused themselves to have family talk .
" How is everything going on beta " vinay asked   after they setted at the table which is  away from singhanias eyes.
" Everything is going as planned uncle. We are few steps away from destroying singhania" navya answered her chachu .
" Do you really want this navya " vinay asked again . He doesn't want this . Navya is the last sign of his brother. She is precious to him .
" Yes uncle I want it . I want to destroy singhanias . I want to make them pay for their deeds " navya said with determination in her voice. The fire of Revenge is clearly seen in her eyes. Vinay sighed hearing her .
" Beta  think about it once more . I don't want  you to destroy yourself while destroying them " reeta tried to explain her concern. Navya smiled at her chacha and chachi concern. She felt lucky to have them.
" Don't worry chachi . Nothing will happen to me " navya tried her best to assure her .
" I really don't want you to involve in all this " Vinay said distress and concern is clearly visible in his tone .
" No , uncle. Singhania's ke barbadi hogee, jaroor hogee !!(there will be destruction of singhanias)" navya said in final tone . Ending the conversation.
" Okay ,as you wish but remember it , I don't you to get any harm in this " vinay said trying to be Stern which . Navya chuckled at her uncle acting and nobbed her head trying control her laugh which was forming seeing her uncle poor acting.
"I promise " navya assured pinching her throat.vinay smiled and patted her head lovingly.
" I must say my daughter is looking beautiful " reeta  said while caressing her hair face . After sometime talking with them , navya went at the singhanias table. While her uncle and aunty went to talk with some guests.

*****************************
Abhyant, shashvat, vivaan and pratik were talking while drinking. While sanjana was gossiping with her bhabis .
Navya was observing this all just then she saw Karishma singhania coming towards their table but seeing two girls made her frown. She tried remember their names but didn't able to .
" Look who is here, shashvat " Karishma said to her son trying to gain his attention. Shashvat immediately looked towards his mom and the person beside him .
" Hey Shashi " said one girl who was wearing a blue gown with blonde hairs and smokey eyes . Shashvat stood  from his seat and came forward to hug her as greeting.
Dhriti made face hearing her nickname.

Shashi , eww it would be better if she had called him sushi!!

"Hii pakhi , how are you " shashvat said after hugging her .
" I am fine handsome how are you . OMG I must say ur looking dashing handsome and hot " pakhi said while roaming her hand on his clothed chest .
" Your also looking beautiful" shashvat said hearing his compliment two women got irritated hearing him . Dhriti turned her face otherside .