||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||

Singhania mansion:

Morning:

Singhania's were having the breakfast with utter silence. Meera looked at younger generation who were not even lifting their head making her think did something terrible happened last night.

"Is everything alright??" Karishma asked worriedly looking at her son's and dils.

"Yes bhabhi , iam alright " Priyanka replied while navya and vivaan roll their eyes , why she always feels everyone is concerned for her .

"I am not asking you Priyanka" Karishma said as softly as she can .

"Is everything alright??" Karishma asked again while looking at Singhania dils who looked at their parter with corner of their eyes , before nodding their head.

"Yes badi maa , everything is fine" vivaan replied with a smile.

"Then why those blank look on your faces" Karishma asked pointing at their blank faces. Which anyone can notice .

"It's just we are feeling sleepy" navya said trying to close the matter.

"Everyone is feeling sleepy at same time?" Karishma asked while youngsters doesn't know what should they reply. Seeing their hesitation Meera came to their rescue.

"Bhabhi leave it na , they will solve among themselves only" Meera said while Singhania dils with vivaan mouthed thankyou to her who smiled at them .

Karishma looked at her son's where her elder son seems little normal than every day and other looked everything other than normal . Her eyes fall on shashvat 's fisted hands ,it's seems he is controlling himself to not brust but why? Karishma came out from her thoughts hearing her mother in law voice.

"Where is shlok Karishma??" Uma asked gathering everyone attention on Karishma. Yes shlok Singhania is punctual man then why he is absent today?

"Maa, woh..." Priyanka fumbled with her words thinking how to explain them . Everyone looked keenly at her .

"Iam here maa" shlok voiced out making everyone snapped their head at him who was standing near the entrance with a plastered right hand and little bandage on his head .

"Shlok, what happened to you??" Uma stood from her seat and walked to her son and asked touching his plastered hand .

"Nothing maa, iam fine" shlok replied everyone gathered around him except abhyant.

"You are not looking fine at all" uma said worriedly . He was fine till yesterday then what changed in one night.

"Maa, it was just a little accident" shlok said walking to his chair .

"But who did This?" Ashok asked innerly praising the guts of the person who has guts to attack on CM of Maharashtra.

"Aur koun kar sakta tha hain other than those rajputs" shlok replied with a little smirk .

"They were calling us coward when in every means they are real cowards" shlok said munching the apple while shashvat looked at his father plastered hand them at his wife who was standing beside him . If they can attack on his father then his wife is not far away. No , no he can't let that happen. He can't let anything happen to his wife.

"Dad , i think we should file complain against them"shashvat said while shlok stopped his action and looked at him with angry eyes . For saying something dumb like this .

"No need , close this matter for here only . By digging this matter nothing will benefited to us other than revelation of some past secretswhich I never want" shlok replied with gritted teeth making navya look at him quizzically. How many secrets this Singhanias are hiding.