||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||

A man lurks in a dimly lit room, his silhouette barely discernible against the shadows. His eyes gleam with a sinister light as he gaze fixates on a collection of pictures before him. Each image seems to fuel his malevolent intent, casting an eerie aura over the scene.

"My butterfly, my dhriti" vikram was intensely staring at her picture with an unhealthy obsession for her .

His eyes moved towards shashvat picture making his soft eyes turned hard and cold . He took a knife from the table infront of him and aggressively throw at shashvat.

"It's him who snatched you from me and now I will snatch his every breathe" the hate he has for singhania brothers increased. He thought there is nothing between shashvat and his butterfly but when he saw concern in shashvat eyes for his butterfly which is showing there is something growing between them and he didn't liked a bit also .

"But before him , many people needs to suffer" vikram smirked looking at other singhania members.

"Let's start with youngest" vikram said looking at his first Target.

"Singhanias watch it , iam coming to ruin your peace and get my butterfly back" vikram with evil glint in his eyes and laughed Vikram 's laughter echoes with a chilling resonance, showing his sinister intentions for singhanias .

***********************

As the moon cast its silvery glow upon the darkened landscape, shadows danced across the deserted streets. A gentle breeze whispered through the trees, rustling their leaves as if murmuring secrets to the night. Streetlights flickered intermittently, their dull glow barely piercing the enveloping darkness.

In the distance, the hum of an engine broke the stillness, growing louder as a car emerged from the shadows. Its headlights pierced through the night, illuminating the road ahead like a beacon cutting through the darkness. The car glided smoothly along the winding path, its sleek silhouette casting a fleeting shadow against the backdrop of the night sky.

Amit was enjoying the ride, back to singhania mansion after the party ended. He was busy in thoughts that he didn't noticed some masked men stood infront of his car blocking his way. Amit came out from his thoughts and as soon as he noticed those men, he gave a quick break. Amit banged his hand on steering wheel. He was about to come out when he noticed the weapons in their hand .

A man from the group came near Amit car and with smart key opened his door making Amit shriek in help .

"What the hell are you doing??" Amit yelled making a member from group come forward and drag him from the car .

"Check his car and take everything valuable you get it" the leader of the car said .

"Hey? What are you doing? Do you know who I am?" Amit was wriggling in their grip. Some members are checking the car while some are holding him .

"Who are you I am Amit Malhotra , my uncle is shlok Singhania the cm of Maharashtra. I will make you all pay for this " Amit yelled continuing his struggle halting their struggle. The leader who was directing his members stopped his movements and turned to Amit. He fisted his hand tightly.

"So you will make us pay?" The leader from the group asked before Amit could answer anything a punch was thrown at him by the leader .

"Ahh.." Amit yelled trying to hold his broken jaw . Leader signed at the members and they surrounded Amit from every sides.

Amit finds himself surrounded by a group of five or six aggressors, their menacing silhouettes casting long shadows in the dim light. Without warning, they lunge forward, fists flying like a coordinated swarm of bees. Amit tries to defend himself, but he's overwhelmed by the sheer number of attackers. Blows rain down on him from all directions, sending him staggering backward with each impact. His cries for mercy are drowned out by the savage shouts of his assailants, their faces twisted with malice as they pummel him mercilessly. Blood stains the asphalt beneath his crumpled form as he struggles to stay conscious amidst the relentless barrage of violence.