||𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||

Before starting the chapter..read the previous

Chapter to not get confused..
___________________________

Door cracked sound can be heard as a pair of boots entered the room which is filled with darkness and only source of light is the moon which is glowing in the dark night and it's light falling on the person who was sleeping snuggling to her duvet on the bed .
The foots move towards the person who was sleeping with tired eyes . The hand automatically on its own move towards the person face and tugged the strands behind her ear to get the clear vision of the person.
"Iam sorry "abhyant whispered while his fingers are moving on her face to feel it's smoothness and warm. He knew like every year this year also she must been waiting for him to broke her fast.

"I know you are hiding something but you won't able it hide it for more time " darkness clouded in his eyes thinking about her betrayal

"I know you are hiding something but you won't able it hide it for more time " darkness clouded in his eyes thinking about her betrayal. He is hundred percent sure that his wife is hiding something from him , there is something more in it which his smart wife trying to hide from him . Which is making him more anger , he is a possessive person who doesn't like to share his things and his wife comes top most . Just thinking that his wife is trying to save someone and it's indirectly proving, he is not in her first priority. He somewhere insecure person when it comes to her . After a lot of years he got a person whom he can call his and he is not going to leave her not only for this birth sure but for seven birth . If She hurt him then he is the only one who is going to punish her , no one other than him as more rights on her . He loves his mom very much and he won't leave any stone to turn to make his wife life miserable  if she is the reason behind his mother death but in any situation he is not going to free her from this marriage from her . She is his , his to love , his to care , his to broke and his to mend!!.

"Meri zindagi mein ana ka faisla tumhare tha par tumhe iss zindagi se na jaana ki zimadari meri" abhyant words held a promise , promise to not free her from this marriage from him at any cost.

Pausing at his thoughts abhyant eyes moved towards the water jug on her side table and a glass which is half empty, abhyant took the half empty glass and drank the water while looking at her delicate face finally breaking his fast .he moved towards his closet . He opened the closet and his eyes moved towards the locker which is password protected. after typing the correct password of locker . He opened the locker. Which contains some important files and took out a small blue gift box from his pocket and kept it inside the locker which already contains five different gift boxes which he always brings for her but didn't given to her . After keeping the gift safely he locked the locker and change into his night suit and move towards his side of bed to sleep.

No one in the house or anyone know that abhyant keeps the fast for ayushree. He has kept fast for from six years of his marriage, he just hidden this from her and whole family.