||𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||

Vivaan entered his room with tired face with the thought to rest for sometime but seeing the condition of his room made him furious.

"What the hell" vivaan shouted furiously seeing navya seating in a single chair sofa with her laptop in her lap with all the papers scattered around the room and chips packets making the room look not less than any garbage .

"Hey" navya waved her hand listening his irritated noise . Vivaan raised his eyebrows seeing her casual response but navya didn't understood anything so, she also raised her one eyebrows in questioning manner making vivaan more furious.

" What the hell is this navya " vivaan asked trying to control his anger making navya roll her eyes.

"Oo..this I was working on a presentation. You know being COO of a company comes with many responsibilities" navya said while removing her invisible sweat showing how hard it is for her . Navya is COO of oberoi industries whose ceo is her uncle,vinay oberoi.

"Listen navya , I know you may have lots of work but these not the place to do office work. We have study room , you can take that " vivaan said calmly. His OCD is not helping him at all .

Navya nodded her head at his suggestion but frowned seeing his face which started to form sweat with look of displeasure on it.

" Listen navya , i have OCD . So, please make it sure you won't repeat this" vivaan said with his powerful voice indicating towards the look of room making navya roll her eyes.

Not able to control more , vivaan went out off the room closing the room with thudd sound . Navya made face seeing his attitude.

" I have OCD, don't repeat it " navya mimicked vivaan and sat on her previous position with another chips packet in her hand.

Sudden knock disturbed her , allowing person to enter . Navya again went back to her work but sudden cough sound made her look at its sources. She raised her head only to find 2 Butler's are standing while looking at tiles of room which seems more interested to them .

"Yes?" Navya asked trying to know their sudden visit.

"Mam , vivaan sir sent me to clean your room" first butler said still looking down making navya odd with their behaviour.

" Vivaan sir sent me to show you , your study room" another one Said looking down .

"Yah please" navya said while started to move out off room .

"How many study rooms does this floor have " navya asked curious to know more about this house or more precisely about this werid family.

"3, one belongs to vivaan sir and another one is for you know" Butler said while opening door of navya's new study room.

Navya entered, seeing the furniture and it's placement impressed her . After taking time to look after the room , navya suddenly remembered about Butler's word.

" You said three study rooms, then where is third one" navya asked making butler shift uncomfortably in her position .

"Hmm, the third study room is locked from many years . No one is allowed to enter that study room. It has digital code to unlock " Butler said trying to control her racing heartbeat remembering an accident. Sweat started to form on her head.

"Hey , what's the problem are you alright " navya asked concernly moving forward towards her . Seeing sweat on her head made navya confused.

"What is the matter " navya asked in strong voice because her soft voice while not going work , trying to make Butler spill the beans.