||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪||

I heard that you guys are missing me!

Opps ! Sorry!! Missing my story!

So here iam ..

________________________________

Reeta Oberoi entered her room, her steps heavy were filled exhaustion after her visit to the Singhania Mansion.

"So you came after meeting your favorite niece," a cold voice pierced the silence, startling her. She placed a hand over her heart, her eyes wide with surprise.

"Vinay?" she whispered, her voice trembling, as she spotted her husband sitting in the dimly lit room, toying with the table lamp switch.

His gaze was fixed on the lamp, his expression empty. Vinay Oberoi, Navya's chachu, finally tore his eyes away from the lamp to meet Reeta's gaze, but they held no warmth, only emptiness.

Vinay rose from his seat and strode towards his wife. As he neared her, Reeta took a heavy breath, sensing the tension in the air. Vinay's jaw clenched as he grabbed Reeta's jaw, his fingers digging into the hollows of her cheeks.

"Didn't I warn you to stay away from that girl? But you, being stubborn, didn't follow my orders," Vinay growled, tightening his hold.

"Phele se mein itna gussa hoon, mera pura plan Navya ko marne ka fail ho gaya!" Vinay yelled, jerking her away, causing Reeta to stumble.

"You've only fueled the fire inside me more," Vinay yelled, slapping Reeta hard.

"What harm has that innocent child done to you, Vinay? At least leave her ! Didn't you find satisfaction after killing her parents?" Reeta said, ignoring the pain in her cheeks.

"No! I didn't find satisfaction after killing her parents, and I want her to suffer the same fate! Death!" Vinay declared, proudly accepting his crime.

"I just hate Kabir and everything related to him, even his daughter! Just because she holds the power of attorney over the Oberoi properties, I kept her alive and bore all her expenses. But now that I have what I want, she's of no use to me!" Vinay spat, his hatred for Kabir evident in his words.

"Vinay, please, leave Navya out of this! I beg you! She's your brother's daughter, Vinay!" Reeta pleaded, kneeling before him and joining her hands.

"No, she's not! Kabir Oberoi is my stepbrother! My father adopted her father from a cheap orphanage, and slowly he started treating him as equal to me. Then one day, he transferred the entire property into Navya and her father's name!" Vinay said, kicking Reeta, causing her to fall.

"That day was the last straw for me! I killed my father and framed it as an accident!" Vinay admitted, a sadistic smirk forming on his face as he recalled the heinous act.

After Vinay killed Varun Oberoi, his father, and Kabir's stepfather, he and Reeta moved to Australia. Reeta treated Navya like her own child, and Navya loved her deeply. Navya would visit them every summer holiday. One summer, while Navya was in Australia with Reeta, Vinay went back to India and killed Navya's parents. He blamed it on the Singhania family because of business conflicts between Shlok Singhania and Kabir Oberoi. However, the Singhania family, being powerful, remained unaffected. Vinay manipulated Navya into believing that the Singhania family was responsible for her parents' death, igniting a desire for revenge in her innocent heart.The little navya who thought her chachu well wisher and belived him and from that time is she burning to avenge her parents death.