||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||

Abhyant was walking towards exit with drunken ayushree in his arms. They were about to exit but a women stopped them .

"Mr Singhania are you going" as soon as girly voice reached to ayushree she looked up from her husband embrace . She looked closely to girl and narrowed her eyes as she recognised the girl , the model kaira luthra.

"Yes"abhyant replied short and moved towards and took steps towards exit but kaira came in between making him fist his hand angrily . He is losing his patience.

"But why?" The girl asked standing a little close to him . Ayushree fisted his shirt and glared at the girl . Abhyant looked down and frown seeing his wife puffed red cheeks and fire spitting eyes towards the kaira. A small smile formed on his face seeing his jealous wife , he tried to hard to hide his smile. Seeing abhyant attention not on her kaira then only kaira noticed another presence. Kaira looked at the girl in abhyant arms .

Drapped in black saree with balcony cut blouse making her look beautiful and most attractive in the party. The golden brown waist length hairs made her look not only beautiful but graceful and hot . With perfect curves the girl can snatch anyone peace just by a single glance. The innocence and positivity she carried, attracts attention.

Kaira recognised the girl as Mrs ayushree abhyant singhania who was the most calm and composed daughter in law of singhania

Kaira recognised the girl as Mrs ayushree abhyant singhania who was the most calm and composed daughter in law of singhania. But why the calm and composed daughter in law is spitting fire through her Balck eyes towards her , thoughts kaira. Then she noticed she standing may be a little close to them interrupting their personal space . Kaira took back steps seeing the intensity of glare . She cleared her throat to erase the awkwardness.

Abhyant removed his eyes from his wife and looked at front after realising the presence of third person. Ignoring her presence, abhyant walked to exit with his wife who constantly glaring at kaira and this time kaira didn't interrupted them .

Ayushree came out from his embrace and tried to walk but she stumbled because of her heel . She closed her eyes tightly ready to greet the floor but not feeling any pain . Ayushree opened her eyes slowly. Her black eyes collided with a pair of dark brown eyes . It didn't took a second to recognise her favourite pair of brown . She removed her eyes from him then only she noticed his left hand on her waist and his right hand is holding her right hand to make sure she doesn't fall . Ayushree stand on her feet making him release his hold from her . She tried to took steps opposite to him making him confused. Abhyant catched her right wrist and came infront of her . Ayushree avoided looking at anywhere but him, making him more confused.

"What happened" abhyant asked.

"Nothing but why are you standing with me . Go and stand near your kaira" ayushree yelled at him with her slurred voice. Abhyant tried to hide the smile which formed noticing the jealously behind her words . For the first he seeing jealous ayushree Singhania.

Ayushree noticed his smile thinking that he is laughing on her , her eyes got teared and her lips wobbled which went notice by abhyant who got concerned seeing the her change of emotions.