||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||

Iam Disappointed guys ..

You didn't completed the target yet I updated..

Seriously is it hard for 10k readers to give 1.5k votes...

___________________________

Dhriti was seated in the back seat of the car that Shashvat had sent for her for party . Dhriti spent the entire time looking out the window and enjoying the cool night breeze.

After nearly 45 minutes of driving, the driver announced.

"Ma'am, we've reached our destination." A bodyguard from another car promptly opened the door for Dhriti, who stepped out.

"Sir is inside the farmhouse,mam" the guard informed with a bowed head.
Taking in the sight of the beautiful farmhouse surrounded by nature's serenity, Dhriti nodded, appreciating the peaceful ambiance. Despite the nightfall, the illuminated trees allowed her to admire the lush greenery around. Dhriti proceeded with measured steps, her gaze fixed on the entrance ahead. Upon reaching the door, she gently pushed it open with her hand. As her feet crossed the threshold into the farmhouse, her brow furrowed in surprise at the darkness enveloping the interior.

Clutching her mobile tightly, she suddenly felt a familiar breath on her neck, sending a shiver down her spine. Before she could react, the room was flooded with light, dispelling the darkness.

Dhriti's eyes widened in awe as she took in the breathtaking birthday decorations laid out before her. The room was adorned with an array of vibrant balloons in hues of pink, gold, and silver, floating gracefully against the backdrop of shimmering streamers cascading from the ceiling. A stunning centerpiece adorned the table, featuring a lavish cake adorned with delicate icing flowers and sparkling candles, exuding an irresistible aroma of sweetness. Surrounding the cake were elegantly arranged bouquets of fresh flowers, infusing the air with their intoxicating fragrance. Twinkling fairy lights adorned the walls, casting a warm and magical glow over the entire space.

"Happy Birthday," Shashvat whispered huskily into her ear, bringing her back from her reverie. Dhriti's eyes widened in surprise, her lips breaking into a wide smile. He remembered her birthday. Turning towards him, she locked eyes with his, noticing a new emotion she couldn't quite decipher.

"You remembered my birthday?" Dhriti asked, her voice catching with emotion as she recalled the painful days of waiting for his wishes on her special day.

"Of course," Shashvat replied softly, his voice tender. Dhriti immediately threw her arms around him, embracing him tightly.

"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you so much," she murmured, her words muffled against his chest. Shashvat chuckled at his wife's excitement and happiness, returning her hug with equal warmth.

Shashvat gently broke the hug and guided Dhriti towards the beautifully decorated table adorned with a tempting cake. Handing her the knife, he watched as Dhriti leaned forward, closing her eyes in silent prayer before blowing out the candle.

 Handing her the knife, he watched as Dhriti leaned forward, closing her eyes in silent prayer before blowing out the candle