||ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||

Dhriti and jeevika were talking in dhriti room. They have been best friends from school days and they always share each every secret with eachother.

"So divorce kab hain?" Jeevika asked while leaning on the bed with support of her hand and facing dhriti who was seating on the bed .

"Pata nahi?" Dhriti wants to avoid this question as much as he can.

"You don't want to divorce him?" Jeevika asked seating straight.

"Pata nahi" jeevika gave her annoying look.

"What is pata nahi ..that man has given you nothing other than pain.. so just get out from this unloved marriage"the annoyance and irritation was clearly visible from her tone .

"Correction that man has given everything other than pain... and if you remember correctly it's me who choosen this ...he already warned me about it" dhriti is fed up saying to her bestfriend about this . It's not like shashvat imposed his decision on her . If she wanted she could have denied marrying him but seeing the chance to spend life with him , made her blind for future consequences.

"But there is no love from his side..he still stuck in his god damn past " jeevika brusted on her bestie.

"I agree with you on this there is no love from his but he has given every OTHER things than love" dhriti said making a frown to appear on jeevika face .

"He TRUSTED me enough, that he didn't questioned on my purity for once also,
He SUPPORTED me enough, that he stood against every one whenever they questioned me,
He RESPECTED Me enough , that he didn't interfere in my choice or career.." dhriti continued.

"Now you say should I leave that man because he is not  loving me or in our terms fucking me or just because he is physically with me " dhriti calmly explained her perspective about him. He may not be best husband but the amount of respect and support he had given her , no one would have given her and this is making her more fall for him.

"Dhriti I just can't see you sad" jeevika said calmly while wiping dhriti tears which she also not aware about it .

"I know jeevi but this i called upon myself and just imagine if shashvat has loved me but he questioned on purity and dignity infront of everyone .so do you think I would be alive..marr ja thi mein agar uski ankho mein apna liya shaak dek le thi toh"and that's remain fact she can live her life knowing that he doesn't love her but she will die if she ever saw the doubt on his eyes for her .

"Leave that all ..now iam hungry" jeevika tried to close topic.what she wanted can't possible because she knows her bestie happiness lies on him .

"Bhukhad , come I had prepared your favourite dishes " with this both besties went .

After sometime jeevika left from there for her flat as Jeevika has her own flat in Mumbai .

Does love is important in a marriage? ofcourse it is important but before love many more things are  important like trust , support and respect. These three are base of happily married life and if base is not only strong then how would love will still.

***************************

Next day:

New life hospital:

Afternoon:

Vivaan and dhriti returned from temple at morning only and vivaan came to hospital as he have some appointments while navya took rest for a day as she is tired .

Vivaan was in cabin reading a report of a patient when the door brusted open making his attention divert. Vivaan looked up to yell at the person for disturbing him but frowned seeing the police with his assistant .