||𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||

New life hospital:

Vivaan came out of Operation theatre after completing a successful surgery. Family members of patient expressed their thankfulness and after instructing something to his teammates vivaan entered in his cabin .

He was relaxing on his chair with closed eyes which got disturbed as someone knocked on his door

He was relaxing on his chair with closed eyes which got disturbed as someone knocked on his door. Letting the permission to enter vivaan sit straight.

"Sir would like to have your lunch" Deepika his assistant asked as it's time for his lunch .

" No Deepika" vivaan replied with tried face . Deepika frown because she is working with him for 3 years and this man never compromised with his food. Suddenly something click in her mind .

"Are you fasting sir?" Deepika asked in her small voice.

"Hmm" vivaan said while thinking about something.

" that's so sweet of you sir , i didn't know that you are this romantic" Deepika can't help but compliment him and gush over him .

" i also didn't know" vivaan whispered the last sentence to himself.

"Sir did you said anything" Deepika asked.

"No" vivaan replied in short indirectly signing her to leave.

" sir I will take my leave now" understanding his actions Deepika turned to leave.

" Deepika?" Vivaan called her making her turn to him

" As I don't have appointment after lunch , iam going" vivaan said and picked his jacket and walked out from their.

Vivaan went to mall to get gift for his not so lovely wife . After roaming around for a hour, he selected the gift and made it perfectly pack .

********************************

Singhania group of companies:

CEO cabin:

Abhyant was singing some document when someone entered without knocking , sighing tiredly abhyant looked up from papers . The view infront of him made anger .

" what the hell is going on!!!" Abhyant yelled

" Bhai are you yelling at me , your baby brother that's not done" vivaan said who was lazily spread on couch and continued playing game.

Pratik chuckled at vivaan drama and looked at his bestfriend who is rubbing his forehead irritatedly. His laugh wipped out understanding his situation. He came to see abhyant and on the way he met with vivaan in reception area .

"Hello it's vivaan singhania" both the bestfriends came out from their thoughts and looked at vivaan and then at eachother with questioning face. Vivaan rarely use his power and surname and that made both friends believe something serious came up .