||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||

Singhania Mansion:

Breakfast Table:

Dhriti and shashvat entered the dining room and seeing the presence of the guest, shashvat sighed annoyingly while dhriti eyes were delighted.

"Mom" dhriti said while moving towards her mother who was happily enjoying her breakfast.

"Mera bacha" Divya mehra hugged her daughter and peck her forehead. Vivaan gave a teasing smile to shashvat who ignored his actions and sat on his seat to have his breakfast.
Whenever Divya mehra comes she don't leave a chance  taunt him unnecessarily.

"Karishma ji, you didn't teached manners to your son"  Divya asked to which Karishma looked confused at her sudden question. She looked at her son's  then at Divya .

"Why what happened?" Karishma asked.

"Nothing much ghar mein saas aye hain aur kohi izzat he nahi uski" and there you go it's started.

"Shashvat" uma called her grandson and signed him to take his mother in law blessings. While shashvat left a deep sigh and stood from his seat .

"Kush rao aur kush rehna dho" Divya said making everyone chuckled.

"Humara zaman mein beti ke sasural ka paani phena bhi paap mana jata hain aur yaha dekho ekk maa apni he beti ka sasural mein breakfast kar re Hain" Priyanka taunted looking at her plate.

"Kya Kara Priyanka ji jab ekk beti apna mayka aha kar saal saal reh sakte toh humare baat toh chod do" Divya gave it return back making Priyanka fume in anger .

"Yeh mera ghar hain" Priyanka said gritting her teeth .

"Toh hain mera beti ka bhi ghar hain" Divya said and shrugged her shoulders.

"App...." Priyanka was going to say something but uma  dadi cutted her off.

"Enough Priyanka!just shut your mouth and have your breakfast" uma said making Priyanka fist her hand at her humiliation while Divya mehra enjoyed her breakfast happily.

"Miksha baby listen na..last time" All of their attention diverted towards the mother daughter duo where ayushree is descending the stairs behind miksha with a glass of milk in her hand.

"No mumma" miksha yelled and continued to run in the hall . Inorder escape from her mother.

"Baby this is last time pucca" ayushree said tailing behind her .

"No you always say this" miksha said.

"Baby milk is tasty" ayushree tried to convince her daughter.

"No milk is ewwww" miksha said making faces while everyone chuckled seeing her antics.

"Miksha abhyant singhania stay there or iam gonna beat you" ayushree yelled but miksha didn't listen her and continued to run around the hall.

"Ayushree beta what happened" uma dadi asked seeing her tried daughter in law .

"Dekhya na dadi , subh sa pareshan kar rakha Hain ..pura Ghar ghooma liya par dhoodh nahi pe re" ayushree complained to her .

"Miksha come here" uma dadi said while opening her arms and who came running to her .

"What happened to my bacha" uma dadi with soft tone while wiping the little sweat from miksha face which may be formed from continuous running.

"See na badi dadi , mumma is forcing me to have that tasteless milk" miksha said showing her finger  towards the glass of milk in her mother hand and totally ignoring her mother glare .