||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||

Navya and dhriti with ayushree are in ayushree
closet to select Ayushree outfit for tonight. They had checked every wardrobe but they didn't find it suitable for today.

It was dhriti who got know about ayushree and abhyant plan for tonight when ayushree requested her to take care of miksha for tonight. Dhriti being overexcited dragged ayushree to select her outfit while navya who meet then in way also joined dhriti . And here they are .

"Will you guys stop it!!" Ayushree yelled at them tiredly . Don't no if they got tired or not after rejecting almost dresses but she got tired seeing their behaviour.

"Comeon bhabhi, app Aaj ki party ki showstopper ho , so you have to look most beautiful" dhriti said rejecting another dress.

"Mujhe toh party mein jana ka maan he nahi hai"ayushree said making sad face making other daughter in law chuckle looking at her .

"Woh kyun Bala?" Navya asked. Parties are interesting, aren't they?

"Parties are too annoying" ayushree said making faces.

"Parties are interesting bhabhi" navya argued.

"You will get more gossips and believe me bhabhi panchyat karna mein bhi ekk alag maza hain" navya said excitedly jumping a little on her place making dhriti chuckle while Ayushree frowned.

"Are you serious Navya? Mrs Singhania yeh jewellery kaha se le , Mrs Singhania app skincare routine kya hain, Mrs Singhania you should join gym, Mrs Singhania how you control you husband can you teach us" ayushree mimicked those ladies who always ask her unnecessary question . while navya and dhriti chuckled seeing her irritate face . She is actually looking cute may be more cute than miksha .

"Mrs Singhania yeh Mrs Singhania woh . I really get fed up from everything" ayushree always gets pissed off with the party drama and at last she gets to hear a long lecture from her mother in law on manners.

Soon much to ayushree relief they finally came to a conclusion and selected a saree for her . Ayushree thanked them for taking this much less time which navya and dhriti ignored it because they know it was in sarcastic way.

***************************************

Ayushree was wearing her earings when the closet the door got opened. With her eyes on mirror she saw abhyant entering the closet. Her eyes moved towards his outfit.

Dressed up in white shirt with maroon coat on it , and pairing it with red pants reflecting his tight muscle. With two buttons open giving a view of his muscular stones chest . The expensive Rolex watch and the branded black shoes making his look more intimidating. His outfit itself showing how much Richie he is . And today wearing red colour two piece suit made him look dominating than actual. The colour of dominance is suiting him very much . His aura is screaming richness and dominance.