||𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||

Singhanias daughter in laws were having their tea in backward of singhania mansion. They had became quite comfortable with each other.Today is Sunday which means holidays for all but not for singhania Brothers who went to their respective work.It has been a week from that day . Miksha is fine now . Everything is back to normal or what they thought.They three of them were thinking about their respective husbands.

" All three brothers are very different from each other aren't they?" Navya said breaking her sister in laws thoughts

" All three brothers are very different from each other aren't they?" Navya said breaking her sister in laws thoughts . Dhirti and ayushree looked at her with confused face .

" i mean as far as i've heard, there is a rumour which says singhanias eldest heir is workholalic and he had no past flings " navya said looking at ayushree. While dhirti gave
' lucky you ' look to ayushree, who sighed only if they knows reality .

" and second one people says he has been always had eyes on one girl , Preeti Sharma who is died years back " navya said giving sympathy look towards dhiri . Dhirti took a deep breathe finally after 2 years, she go to know the name of her husband 's love but not from her husband, from someone else. This shows who beautiful their married life is going on.

" And what youngest one ??" Ayushree asked giving teasing smile to navya . Navya has much close to ayushree than dhirti . Navya rolled her eyes. She has came her to take her revenge but don't know why she felt a invisible bond with her sister in laws specially with eldest. She always felt a positive energy and calmness around ayushree.

" don't talk about him , he is the fucking Playboy, jerk , dumbass and big asshole " navya said greeting her teeths trying to control her rage . She didn't forgotten the scene she say two days back . No, she not feeling heartbroken or hurt for that jerkhead . She is feeling disgusting can't he keeps himself in his pants at their reception day what a loyal person she got .

" What are you three talking about my brothers " a sudden voice with tint of sarcasm startled them they looked towards up to see their dear sister in law coming towards them . Sanjana who was passing through garden heard their talks anf and thought spent some time with her sister in laws.

" Nothing special, just how much loving and loyal you brothers are " Navya said sarcastically all giggled seeing sarcasm behind her words.

" jokes apart my brothers are the best "sanjana said sitting on empty chair .

" yah as a brother but not as a husband" dhrti said with straight face.

" hey don't accuse my brothers okay. I agree they lack some emotions but they are perfect " sanjana said defending her brother's.

" and about them as a husband, then I agree with navya bhabhi my brothers are different from each other" navya said. All three looked at her curiously .

" Just as like for my abhyant Bhai trust and truthfulness is very important for a relationship. If he trust you then it means he is taking responsibility of your protection and if you broken his trust them nothing can stop him from destroying you " ayushree sighed hearing it . No one more than her knows how much trust and truthfulness is matter to abhyant. She has broken his trust very badly.