||𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||

The three singhania couples entered the hall of singhania where the Pooja is going to take place. They all astonished seeing the decoration of the hall . The hall was decorated with marigold flower's and many other flowers and big rangoli was drawn in middle of the hall . The smell of flowers made they them calm and relax instantly.

" Has dadi invited the whole Rajasthan" vivaan asked seeing the many people. He thought it will be a simple Pooja with only presence of family but now it seems some big event or marriage is going to take place. Vivaan came out from his thoughts seeing uma dadi and pravati dadi coming towards them clad in silk banarasi saress .

" kiski Nazar na laga Mera bacho ko " uma dadi said removing evil eyes from the with her hands . While pravati was looking how abhyant was patiently listening to his daughter who was praising about decoration.

" it's not fair pravati dadi " vivaan words grabbed pravati dadi attention towards who looked at him questioningly.

" Matlab why I am only wearing this dhoti why not shashvat Bhai and abhyant Bhai " vivaan said while comparing abhyant and shashvat outfits with him . Abhyant and shashvat rolled their eyes at his drama and quickly excused themselves.

" kyunki I want my vivaan to look most beautiful" pravati dadi said while navya laughed hearing beautiful word for vivaan  .

" dadi " vivaan whined and throw daggers through his eyes towards navya to stop her laugh but seems she is not in mood to listen to him , sorry correction she never listens to him .

" I mean to say most handsome" pravati dadi corrected herself making vivaan smile. Just then Krishma singhania came informing them that pandit ji is asking for their presence . Abhyant , shashvat and vivaan took their respective seat with their wives on their right side .

" Wait a minute, kya yaha par hawan hona wala hai" vivaan asked seeing the hawan kund . Abhyant focused also went towards it and then his gaze went towards his daughter who is seating on her mother lap .

" yes , is there any problem vivaan " Karishma came forward to clear his doubt . All guest focused went towards them they are ready for drama .

" if hawan is going to take place then my daughter is not going to sit here " abhyant declared in his cold making pravati dadi and uma dadi upset.

" but abhyant beta this is for welfare of the family or you don't consider your daughter to be the family member of singhania as you don't consider your wife"  Anjali said with a tint of taunt on his tone . She  feels jealous that Karishma singhania became grand mother but her useless daughter in law till now didn't able to give her any grandchild.

" Anjali aunty , abhyant ji means to say if there is hawan going to take place then it will be not good for miksha or pihu to sit because hawan means smoke and this will be not good for their health " ayushree said immediately seeing her husband who was ready to lash out on Anjali shekhawat. Abhyant poked in his inner cheeks angrily and fisted his hands to control himself. He don't care for anyone or anything when it comes to his daughter.

" oh , oh then let them sit for few minutes then I will take take care of them later " Meera singhania said in assuring manner making abhyant sigh and nod his head in agreement.

After few offerings in havan kund ,bhumi insisted to look after  miksha and pihu to which Meera agreed and bhumi took kids to garden . Each couples done offerings while wives holding their respective husband hands .

" now join your hands and pray for your family wellbeing" pandit ji said while all the family members joined the hands and prayed for the wellbeing and happiness of family.