||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖||

Next Morning:

8:ooam:

Singhania brothers are seating in abhyant studyroom discussing over yesterday accident. Abhyant was sitting on his chair leaning his head on chair and looking at the ceiling with dead eyes.
Shashvat was seating on single sofa chair while vivaan was laying on the large sofa lazily and relaxing.

Vivaan looked at his brothers and sighed at their emotionless face . Three of them are dressed up in white kurta for Pooja which every year conducts for devika singhania aka shlok Singhania first wife and real mother of abhyant and shashvat singhania.
Vivaan came out from his thoughts as he heard shashvat words .

"Who leaked the footage of the hotel room" shashvat said trying to divert his and his brother attention.

"God knows who...but damn that girl was so noisy" vivaan said rubbing his ear that irritating voice is still vibrating in his ear . Shashvat looked at him raising his eyebrow.

"Don't look at me like this. I just hate that girl . She is so arrogant and noisy" vivaan still remembers the scremes of purvi swami when he killed that girl on next day of reception night .

"Why not she is the sister of that jerk inspector Kapil" shashvat said with irritating sigh . inspector Kapil ( from 3rd chapter) who was sent by their hidden enemy to spy on their life but singhania brothers killed him and then from  somewhere his sister  purvi swami got to know about him and she tried to blackmail them but vivaan handled the situation very well.

"That tries to blackmail us with some proofs. But she has forgotten to whom she is messing up with" vivaan said with proudness .

"But it  seems  you enjoyed with her" shashvat said in teasing tone.

"Bhai please... You now better" vivaan whined making shashvat chuckled . Vivaan just pouted at his brother behaviour and remembered the day .

"Welcome Mr vivaan Singhania"purvi said while opening the door giving him a seductive smile and show casing her dress which is covering nothing.

"What do you want" vivaan asked as entered and purvi locked the door. Purvi back hugged him and roamed her hands on his chest and lean her head on his back .

"You know better.. just marry me and I will leave everything on you"  purvi said while touching his neck with her lips and trying to enjoy the warmth .

"In your dreams of you have forgotten then iam married and today is my reception celebration.so came out of your dreamland" vivaan jerked her hands and turned to face her .

"Today is your reception and still you are standing with but not your so called wife" purvi said while caressing his face which vivaan jerked harshly  and moved back but being shameless to claim vivaan singhania she again stepped toward him.

"Give me a chance vivaan and i will every wish of yours. Just grab Me , fuck me , love me the way you want" purvi cupping his face and trying to kiss him.vivaan pushed her harshly making her fall on bed and yell of pain realised from her mouth.

Vivaan grabbed her jaw and with his right leg on bed .

"Stay away..just because of some reasons I am tolerating you otherwise I would have killed you long back"  Vivaan said in dominating voice making a chill of fear pass through her body .

Vivaan jerked her face making her fall on bed harshly . Vivaan aggressively  walked out from the room .

And other day when vivaan was able to finish the proof then he completly destroyed every damn against them including purvi Swami.