||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||

Next morning:

Today is the oath ceremony of shahsvat as the Chief Minister of Maharashtra which is held in a large venue , adorned with colorful decorations and banners. The atmosphere is charged with excitement and anticipation as dignitaries, politicians, and supporters gather to witness the swearing-in ceremony.

As the ceremony commences, the stage is adorned with the national flag and state emblem, with rows of seats arranged for the dignitaries and guests. The Chief Minister-elect takes center stage, flanked by other prominent leaders and officials.

Among the assembled politicians are members of the ruling party, coalition partners, opposition leaders, and representatives from various political parties. The crowd reflects the diverse political landscape of Maharashtra, with politicians hailing from different regions, backgrounds, and ideologies.

Prominent figures in attendance including senior leaders from the ruling party, former chief ministers, union ministers, members of parliament, state legislators, and local representatives. The audience is a mix of political elites, party workers, supporters, journalists, and invited guests, creating a vibrant and dynamic atmosphere.

"I, Shashvat Singhania, do solemnly swear that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the Constitution of India and the laws of the land. I will uphold the sovereignty and integrity of Maharashtra and strive to serve its people with honesty, integrity, and dedication.

I pledge to work tirelessly for the welfare and development of all communities, ensuring justice, equality, and inclusivity for every citizen. I will uphold the principles of democracy, secularism, and social justice, fostering unity and harmony among the diverse populace of Maharashtra.

I accept the responsibility entrusted upon me as the Chief Minister of Maharashtra, and I vow to lead with humility, compassion, and vision. I will govern with transparency, accountability, and efficiency, striving to fulfill the aspirations and dreams of every individual and every corner of our great state"

As Shashvat Singhania took his oath with sincerity, the atmosphere in the hall . As soon as the oath was completed, a wave of applause erupted throughout the venue. The sound of claps reverberated off the walls, filling the hall with a sense of celebration and optimism.

Supporters and dignitaries alike rose to their feet, applauding enthusiastically to show their support for the new Chief Minister of Maharashtra. Some are just showing off while some are genuinely happy for him

"He is going to be like his father ! Iam sure !" One MLA said with envious tone looking at the scene ahead.

"Shlok Singhania is one bastard and big coward!!!" the same MLA said while the other two who were seating beside him widened their eyes in fear listening his words.

"Lower your voice" the other MLA on his right said with small voice.

"Why do you think iam afraid of him!" The MLA yelled while other MLA held his hands tightly from sides stopping him to ruin his own life .

"I don't know if you are afraid of him or not but shlok Singhania is not person to mess with!!" The other MLA on his left side said .

"Yes , he can cross any limits for his win and profit! A person who just destroyed a whole publishing house within a minute just because they printed that he is a corrupt cm, a person who didn't hesitate to slit down the head which raised infront of him , a person who loves to see helplessness of other face . A person who killed his own wife but still roaming around without any fear . He doesn't see anything other than profit .He is not a person to mess with!! Not only him the three Singhania brothers are dangerous. Cruel is the another name of Singhania brothers" The other MLA on right continued , the MLA is is new and naive enough to mess with Singhanias specially Singhania brothers and shlok Singhania.