||𝕋𝕖𝕟||

Abhyant was going through a file seating on a couch of their room balcony, with his legs spread and laptop on his lap . Just then his phone rang , seeing his secretary name he recieved the call .

" say " abhyant said while his Handa are still moving on keypad .

" sir , the proposal which needs to be presented before German clients is ready " his pa , Rishabh Said from other side .

" continue " abhyant said understanding his words rishabh started to explain about the things which are mentioned in proposal .

An important meeting is coming up which needs cracked anyhow and abhyant was enough confident to win it . He was disturbed with loud door opening sound. Abhyant poke his inner cheeks in annoyance. He was just about yell on the person when he heard a voice specifically his wife voice and another voice of his sister. It seems his sister is convincing his wife for something. Shrugging their thoughts away he asked to rishabh about cotation of proposal and other details.

" i am not all interested in all this " ayushree said but her stubborn friend is hell behind her because she wants her to join them for horse ridding.

" And may i know the reason?" Sanjana asked with a tint of irritation .

" sanjana, I can't ride horse by wearing saree and if I wear other outfits and by any chance if your badi maa and bua saw me in that then god knows what disaster will happen" ayushree explained calmly her point . Abhyant paused hearing them . He rolled his eyes hearing her excuse, well he somewhere knows she is right but he won't agree with her .

" Hogya , all elder's went to Meet uma dadi 's friend and they will not come before night " hearing sanjana went to deep in her thoughts. Sanjana is right but she can't take risk and she is hell tried mentally. She needs Break from all this . So, she agreed and nodded her head but caught off guard when sanjana excitedly hugged her .

" thank you babe you know that's why I love you the most"
Sanjana said delightedly and peck her cheeks in happiness. Ayushree chuckled at her bestfriend excitement just then they heard a throat clearing sound and they separated from each other. Ayushree saw her husband standing leaning on balcony door with his two buttons of shirts opened giving a slight view of his toned chest and hands folded near the chest make her feel intimidated.

" Bhai you also get ready we are going for horse riding. You are coming right?" She asked last sentence questioningly because her elder brother never joins family gathering while Shashvat joins rarely.

Abhyant looked towards his wife who was looking anywhere other than him , he nodded his head without moving his eyes away from his wife. Sanjana was shocked
Yet suprised with his reply but shrugged the thought it's enough for her that he is joining, with a quick bye she went from their.

For sanjana , her bestfriend and her elder brother are perfect couple who have some sort of misunderstanding according to ayushree which they will clear soon . Sanjana is not aware of the real reason behind differences between abhyant and ayushree. Only shashvat and Vivaan are aware of the real reason behind the differences between them. Ayushree don't want trouble her bestfriend that's why she always tried avoid the topic whenever sanjana brings it and she is not ready to discuss about her martial problems with anyone not even her bestfriend.

Ayushree is feeling nervous with his constant stare , his eyes on her challenging her to move from her place. Just then they heard the yell of their daughter which made abhyant remove his gaze from her and look at his daughter who came running towards them.

" Mumma bua said we are going for horse riding" miksha asked standing near her mother who smiled at her and picked her up in her arms . Ayushree moved towards the sofa with her daughter in arms and sat on it .