||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||

Vivaan entered his room after having his dinner. His room was filled with silence making him doubt . Did he entered the someone else room . Where is his chaotic biwi. Vivaan slowly checked the whole room and balcony but he didn't able to find his wife. May be she is busy in something thinking that vivaan shrugged her thoughts away and move to closet to wear night wear .

As soon as he opened the closet room and shriek of shock left from his mouth . The closet was missed up and a pile of clothes are at corner making him angry and irrite . Vivaan opened his mouth to shout for his wife but suddenly he heard crying voice.a frown of confusing formed on his face and he slowly checked every closet to check the reason. As soon as he opened a particular section of his wife closet.

The sight infront of made him shocked and concerned. His wife was curled up in a ball and crying hard making him worried. Slowly he kept his right hand on her shoulder to make her aware about his presence. Navya looked up immediately as soon as she felt someone's touch .

Her face had dried tear marks and fresh tears are falling from her eyes. Her face was looking dull . Hairs are disheleved .

"Hey what happened" vivaan asked worriedly . Whatever equation they share but seeing her in this state made him concerned for her . While navya took deeo breathe and wiped her tears but a shriek of tears started to fall from her eyes .

"Okay..okay ..if you don't want to share then it's okay.but please come out..you may feel suffocate..come" vivaan said as sweetly as he can and he slowly forwarded his hand while navya kept her hand on his . Vivaan helped her to come out and gave her support as her legs are wobbling.

He made her seat and made her drink water which navya gulped fastly as her throat was dried from constant crying.after making her drink Vivaan kept the glass aside . Vivaan rubbed her back to make her calm while navya closed her tightly and fisted her hands to get control on her emotions but she brusted on tears .

"Hey.. biwi relax" vivaan said while cupping her face and wiping the tears not able to control her tears . Navya throw her arms around his neck and cried hard ,making his neck . Vivaan was startled with her action but her loud wails made him hug her back and rubbed her back .

"It's okay.. relax..shh.. relax" vivaan said while rubbing her back making navya cry more . Every year on this day she used to hide inside her closet and cry . Her chacha and chachi were always there for her but somewhere she is not ready to share her vulnerability to anyone. Thinking that she needs space they never disturbed her but today when she saw vivaan infront of her .she was not able to control her emotions and cry hard on his arms

"Mumma...papa..they left me...they left their princess alone" navya mumbled while sobbing and tightening her hold on him . while vivaan continued to caress her back thinking that she must be  remembering her dead parents. He heard that she was the princess of her parents who once where business partners of Singhanias.

"No one left you alone biwi.. they must be watching you..will they happy seeing their princess crying?" Vivaan asked while navya shook her head as no still being in his embrace making him chuckle. He never thought his chaotic biwi can also be cute .

Vivaan continued to caress her back and soon her cries are subsided but still her hold on him didn't loosen. When vivaan heard snoring sound of her . Vivaan slowly made her sleep on her side of bed .

The moonlight falling on her face which is making her face glow. The silence of night made him stare at her face longer then usual . Due to wind some strands of her face fallen on face which he slowly removed from her face .

Did he is feeling something for her? Thought raised on vivaan mind which he shook and covered her with duvet. Vivaan went inside the closet to change his clothes and soon joined the the bed .