||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||

Singhania mansion:

Next Morning:

As Vivaan approached his mother's room, his footsteps slowed with uncertainty. He raised his hand to knock, but before his knuckles could make contact with the door, he noticed it was slightly ajar. Curiosity piqued, he hesitated, his ears catching the faint murmur of voices within. Peeking through the crack, he glimpsed the dimly lit room and saw his mother seated across from a man he recognized as his sperm donor. Their conversation, though muffled, echoed in his ears, leaving Vivaan frozen.

"you have talk with mom , help me  to get my share in property and business"  Vivaan's heart sank as he listened to Ashok's words, his grip tightening on the doorframe. Anger bubbled within him, hearing Ashok's audacity to speak to his mother in such a demanding manner.

"and why should I?" Meera's strong voice cut through the silence, her unwavering tone made vivaan feel proud on his mom.

"It's because of you and your garbage son . Iam suffering!!" Ashok's face twisted with anger, his words laced with venom as he attempted to assert dominance over Meera.

"Dare you ashok , to bring my son in middle. And my son is not garbage. It's you who is the garbage and a big dirt here!!" Meera rose from her seat and pointing her finger at ashok . Her her stance unwavering as she refused to allow Ashok to denigrate her son.

As tension hung heavy in the room, Vivaan's sudden entrance shattered the silence. With a swift jerk, he flung the door open, his presence commanding attention from both Meera and Ashok. Ashok's fists clenched tightly at his sides, his expression darkening with displeasure at the interruption, while Meera's worry etched lines of concern on her face as she glanced at her son. Vivaan's gaze locked onto Ashok, his own demeanor radiating defiance and determination, a silent declaration of his unwillingness to stand by while his mother was mistreated.

With determined strides, Vivaan closed the distance between himself and Ashok, standing tall and unwavering before him. Ashok involuntarily recoiled, a flicker of fear crossing his features as he felt the intensity emanating from Vivaan's presence. Vivaan's calm voice cut through the tension, but his words carried a weight that left no room for doubt or hesitation.

"Mr. Ashok Singhania, for now, you've only been ousted from the Singhania family's property and business. But soon, you'll find yourself ousted from this world as well," Vivaan declared, his voice steady yet charged with an unmistakable edge. Ashok couldn't help but recognize the honesty and determination behind Vivaan's words, sensing the promise of action backing them up.

With a cold satisfaction gleaming in Vivaan's eyes on seeing fear in his father eyes , he firmly clasped his mother's hand and began leading her towards the exit, intending to remove themselves from the toxic confrontation. But before they could escape the venomous atmosphere, Ashok's voice sliced through the tension, freezing them in their tracks.

"For whom are you threatening me, for this woman?" Ashok's accusatory tone reverberated in the room, causing Meera to flinch and squeeze her eyes shut against the onslaught of pain.

"A woman who couldn't satisfy her husband, what use is she to you?" Meera's heart clenched as Ashok's words struck like venomous arrows, each one piercing deeper than the last.

"Because of her, I have to seek pleasure elsewhere. If she had fulfilled her duties as a wife, I wouldn't need to look elsewhere." Ashok's voice dripped with disdain as he continued to heap blame upon Meera without a hint of remorse or shame.

Despite the searing pain and humiliation, Meera remained composed, her resolve unwavering even in the face of Ashok's cruel accusations.

A sudden crack reverberated through the room as Vivaan's fist connected with Ashok's jaw, the force of the punch catching him off guard. Ashok staggered backward, his expression twisting in shock as he struggled to comprehend what had just happened.