||𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||

Shashvat entered room . He was eagerly waiting for dhriti answer.dhriti was making bed . Shashvat cleared his throat to get attention. Dhriti looked up at him , first she didn't understand why he was standing and looking at her then she remembered her not so dear husband is waiting for her answer.

"So what you thought about it " shashvat asked while sitting on the couch present in their room with his one leg crossed upon another.

" Let's try for 2 months" dhriti answered calmly .shashvat frowned hearing her answer

" Why" shashvat asked

"We can't suddenly divorce damm it . What will I answer to my mom . What should I answer to your family that I am not able make place for myself in my husband heart Because someone is already has captured it .believe it or not ,all are going to blame me only at the end " dhriti shouted at him.

"do you really think that a relation which didn't moved forward in 2years ,will move forward in just 2 months !!" Shashvat yelled while dhriti jumped in her place listening his yelling.

"I don't care about our relation but I really care about my mother, my family unlike you" dhriti said sarcastically. She knows she going wrong somewhere but someone needs to show him mirror.

" Mind your words dhriti , what do you mean by unlike me . Do you think I don't care my family , I don't care about my mother " shashvat said while holding her arms tightly jerking her towards him making them their chest touch .

"Yes , you don't care about your family, you don't care about mother, you don't care about  your own wife . Being married with me from 2 years your thinking about another woman. You are a cheater " dhriti yelled while jerking herself from him arms. Shashvat was going to say something but dhriti didn't let him say .

" You know what your biggest coward and selfish man in this world. Who doesn't care about anyone else Not EVEN HIS OWN FAMILY " dhriti shouted at him .

"Iam selfish? Didn't I warned you about my past . Didn't I warned you about that you will get nothing from this family"

"Yes ofcourse you did you warned me , No sorry you said me broke this marriage because you don't have the courage to broke this marriage. If you're not interested to marry, you should have directly said to your father but instead of it you said  it to me, because shashvat singhania don't have courage to face the situation. You know what sometimes I think Perhaps your love must had came to know that how big a selfish and coward you are " dhriti yelled losing her control on words .

"DHRITI!!!" Shashvat yelled while raised his to slap her but seeing her flinching and covering her face with hands made him stop .shashvat immediately turned to walked out from their room before he loose his control on himself.

" I promise mr. Shashvat singhania after this two months . I will myself sign our divorce papers and throw it on your face" dhriti said to herself and whipped her tears . She loves him but she loves her self respect more . She had tried enough but got nothing in return except his ignorance and his family taunts.

Whole night shashvat didn't returned to him room . Dhriti didn't went to search him nor she called him . She slept on her side of bed.

***************************

Next morning:

Ayushree and navya are in kitchen. Navya was thinking what should she make as her phele rasoi.

"Bhabhi what should I make"

"Navya why are stressing so much . Just make any sweet dish rest of all I already made"