||𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||

"so what my princess did in her bua's home" abhyant asked while setting on bed with miksha on his lap .

"We had alot of fun papa , you know pihu introduced me to her many friends" miksha said in her cute voice while abhyant smiled hearing her . Pihu Kulkarni, is daughter of sanjana singhania Kulkarni who is one and only sister of singhania brothers.

Ayushree entered the room with staff carrying pihu's backpack and luggage.Ayushree smiled seeing her husband who attentively abhyant was listening to his daughter.

" Mumma" miksha raised her hands signing ayushree to pick her up . Ayushree picked her up effortlessly.

" Mumma...hungry" miksha said cuddled herself in her mother arms. Ayushree smiled seeing her behaviour. Abhyant was observing both mother and daughter moves silently.

" Let's get you freshen up, then we will cook miksha 's favourite chocolate pancake" ayushree said making miksha smile ear to ear .

"Then mumma and miksha will go to mall " miksha said her whole day plan . Miksha is very extrovert person she likes to roam and spend time but did I told you miksha a damn possessive girl .she can't share her mother and father attention to anyone. God knows from whom she inherited this quality.

"Done!!" Ayushree said while kissing her cheeks making miksha copy her action . They both mother daughter came out off there land hearing cough sound.

" am l invited in this day plan?" Abhyant asked while standing infront and looking at his daughter.miksha keep tapping her fingers on her chin like she is thinking.

"No ,it's only mamma and miksha day" miksha said making abhyant frown but seeing his daughter happy face made him smile.

"Okay" abhyant said showing as he surrender himself making miksha giggle with joy seeing her dad action.

"Baby you go to washroom, mumma is coming" abhyant said miksha immediately ran to her bathroom.

"Don't be careless , like your always " abhyant said while pulling ayushree close and bending her left hand behind her back making ayushree close her eyes in pain.

"Otherwise..." Abhyant said in warning tone with that tapped her cheeks with his two fingers as warning and jerked her away making her stumble. Shaking head at her abhyant went from there .

Ayushree cleaned her face and Went to washroom to help her daughter. Both mother daughter duo entered the kitchen.

 Both mother daughter duo entered the kitchen

(Miksha 's outfit)

"So what kind of fun you did at your bua house" ayushree asked making miksha smiled sheepishly. Ayushree frowned her eyebrows seeing her daughter big smile.

"Nothing big mumma" miksha said giving her most innocent smile but her mumma being well aware about her antics and naughtiness.