||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||

This for those who were constantly supporting

my story....

Thank you ❤️

Singhania mansion:

9:00pm

Singhania men's entered the hall after completing their hectic day . Abhyant and shashvat were talking about the Saudi project while vivaan was casually walking.

"Yeh Bandar yaha kya kar raha hai?" Vivaan mumbled which went heard by his other brother who looked at front  and the scene infront of them doesn't pleasead them much .

Their cousin brother, Naveen shekhwat was sitting in the hall surrounded by singhania ladies including Karishma and megha but the thing which doesn't pleasead them was their wife  were also included in them.

Abhyant and shashvat were annoyed by seeing him laughing and chitting with their wife's whereas vivaan was annoyed because someone tried to steal attention. Who the hell Naveen can behave like this . It's only vivaan and only vivaan right to be center of attention of everyone.

Seeing the scenario it seems Naveen was saying shayaris for them .Not able to hold irritation for long vivaan was about to shout but Naveen words made him stop.

"Dekhte naa the in aankhon ka phaila kajal,
Ab zulfe sawarne lage hai
Ke jabse dekha hai in aankhon ne tumko,
Hum in aankhon ki nazrein utarne lage hai " Naveen said while looking at dhriti eyes making the shashvat clench his fist . He just want personally award Naveen for saying this much amazing shayari for his wife .

"Kab Unki Aankhon Se Izhaar Hoga,
Dil K Kisi Kone Mein Hamare Liye Pyar Hoga,
Guzar Rahi Hai Raat Unki Yaad Me,
Kabhi To Unko Bhi Hamara Intezar Hoga" Naveen said this while looking at ayushree this time. While Abhyant was burning seeing the dreamy eyes of Naveen which was staring at his wife and the smile which formed after listening the shyari , add the fuel on fire .

"Ek adaa aapki dil churane ki,
Ek adaa aapki dil main bus jane ki,
Chehra aap ka chand aur
Zid hamari chand ko pane ki" Naveen said  to navya who without any hesitation smiled fullest making vivaan narrowed his eyes at her .

"Iss se achi shayari toh mein bol sak tha hoon" vivaan mumbled and walked inside while abhyant and shashvat followed behind them after composing themselves.

"What a shayri!!" Vivaan said while clapping his hands as appreciation.ayushree and dhriti immediately stood from their place while navya didn't felt necessary to stand . So she continued to sit and sip her coffee earning a glare from her not so dear husband.

"Bhai!!"Naveen yelled excitedly and hugged them .vivaan rolled his eyes at the over dramatic brother .

"You three go and get freshen up then we will have our dinner" Karishma said with this Singhania men's went to freshen up while Singhania dils went to check on food .

Soon whole Singhania family had their dinner with Naveen. Who was staying with them for some days .

"Today we will have night out!!let's play games and have fun"Naveen yelled excitedly while vivaan rolled his annoyingly at the guy .

"Is some spring attached or what?why he is jumping this much"Vivaan mumbled to himself but navya who was seating beside him , chuckled gathering the attention of family. All looked at the couple raising their eye brows. Both shook their as nothing.