5: Taylor's room

The room will kinda look like the one above.
---------------------------------

Willow's POV

The boys and Elizabeth follow Jen upstairs and start getting to work on the room. Jena and I take a seat on the blanket laid out by a pile of toys. Taylor picks at some legos and tries her best to build, she quickly gives up and moves on to the basket of trucks and cars. They seemed to be much easier for her to play with.

After an hour or so, Jena stands up and tells me, "I am going to go see if I can help upstairs, can you watch her alone?"

"Yup, no problem," I answer.

"Okay, just yell upstairs if you need anything," she says as she runs up the stairs.

"Hey Taylor, are you hungry?" I ask getting her attention.

"No," she says almost whispering it.

"Okay, are you thirsty?" I ask. She nods and holds out her arms for me to pick her up. "Okay let's go," I say walking towards the kitchen.

I find a sippy cup of apple juice and one of milk. I decide to give her the one with apple juice first. We walk around the house for awhile, I just point out things to her. I could tell she was scared and when you see tears pooling in a child's eyes, you'd better find a way to calm them.

After that one become empty, I grab the one filled with milk and lead her back to the family room. We play with the toys for a bit before she tries multiple times to turn on the TV. I'm guessing her past home had the TV on constantly. Every so often she'd just glance at the TV as if it was a comfort thing to her.

I find Disney junior for her and just like that she smiles and starts dancing around the room. I take a seat on the couch, holding her half-full sippy cup trying to enjoy this episode of Mickey Mouse. Taylor walks over to the couch and tries her best to pull herself up but only landing on her butt. I reach over and pull her up on my lap.

She happily takes back her sippy cup and continues to enjoy her show. I notice as the milk depletes from the cup, her eyes start to droop and her breathing slows. I carefully grab the blanket from the floor and wrap it around her.

Once she's asleep, I move into a more comfortable position while still holding her in my arms. She had moved and wrapped her arms around my neck. I'm pretty sure I dozed off at one point.

Jen's POV

We've painted the walls, put up the sticker design, build the furniture and now we just setting everything in place.

"Hey, does anyone wanna stay for dinner?" I ask while Jena and I were putting the mattress back in the crib after moving it around the room. "After Taylor goes to sleep, we could probably watch a movie or something," I add.

"Sure." "Yeah." "Sounds fun." "Ok." They answer so I head downstairs to order our usual. Walking down the stairs, I see Willow and Taylor cuddled up together taking a nap. "Aw," I thought while taking about ten photos. I sneak into the kitchen to order over the phone.

"Okay we have thiry mintues until dinner, so around five-thirty," I say entering Taylor's room again.

"Okay sounds great," Elizabeth answers.

"Jena, come look at this," I gesture at her.

"What?" she says following me to the stairs.

"Okay look over at Willow on the couch," I tell her.

"Oh, aw that's so cute," she says.

"I know right," I answer.

"Alright Jen, we're done," Liam says coming out of the room.

"Thank you guys, really I would have taken about five weeks to get that done. And as you know I couldn't of hired someone because than they'd know about Taylor," I rant.

"We know, we're glad to help," Elizabeth says giving me a hug.

"Hey, jen is this taylor?" Josh says making me look up at his okay sign.

"Oh god," I say a little high pitched.

"Haha," he and everyone laughs as he punches me.

"Let's go downstairs, children," Sam says breaking us up.

"Why is he calling us children? He's the most childish of all of us," Josh says into my ear.

"I knew it wasn't me," I whisper back.

"I hope not cause you just adopted a child," Josh laughs.

"Oh shut up," I say.

Willow's POV

"Hey Willow," someone pokes my face.

"What?" I ask rolling over.

"Are you hungry?" Jen asks.

"I'll take food anytime and anywhere," I answer.

"Yeah I thought so, here I'll take Taylor now," She says lifting her off my stomach.

"So did you guys finish the room?" I ask entering the kitchen after rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"Yup, and we babyproofed the house so Jen can't ever eat again," Liam laughs.

"Really it's that hard?" I say look at the cabinets and back at them.

"Yup, well for Jen who thought we should have ignored the directions," Jena adds.

After dinner, we claim our places on the couches and floor to watch Jen's favorite Dumb and Dumber. I hope she know's I'm slightly underage but my mom said it's okay for me because she wants me to bond with the cast considering most of the movies I do, the age range is really spread out.

I sit inbetween Jen and Elizabeth and after the movie Jena was more than generous to drive Elizabeth, Sam and I home. Something happed with the boys carpool and Sam was kicked out for the night.

A/N

Thank you so much for your support, votes, and nice comments. Thank you. Please continue with voting and commenting. And after this I will probably not update every day like I have been; school starts tomorrow😢.

Edited: 12-1-16