37: The Wedding

Jen's POV
Instead of waking up to Taylor's voice, I wake up to my mom's voice.
"Jen, com'n we need to get ready," she said over and over. I rolled over to face her.
"Fine," is all I said, and removed the warm blankets that were wrapped around me. She left to get herself ready. I only have to shower, change, put on little makeup so I don't look like a zombie, and eat. I have Taylor's wedding stuff shipped here before, she fell in a coma. The little white/beige dress is in my closet, hanging up already, except she isn't.
I haul myself to the kitchen and eat some pancakes that were left over from something. I eat like 3 of them at once drizzled in syrup and butter. Then I force my self to shower and get dressed in the fancy dress. Put on some mascara, eye liner, and some lip gloss. Seems good enough. I go get in some black flats.
I am ready, 20 mins early, so I go to the couch and flop down to watch some tv. I turn it on and the news was on. Guess who it was about?
That's right. Me and my daughter. I was about to change to channel when something catches my eye. A few tweets from my idolized celebrities. Taylor swift, Selena Gomez, Lorde, Ed Sheeran, and others. How do they know? Cause I don't watch the news, why would they? Maybe Josh or Willow did something. This is so cool. My fans, family, friends, and some people I barely know are praying and hoping for Taylor to get better. I think the most ironic thing is Taylor Swift and Taylor Lawrence. That's awesome, and kinda made my day.
"Jen let's go," my dad yells, and we all go out the front door.
"Get in the back," my dad said, to me when I opened the passenger door.
"Why"
"Cause you mother sits in the front," he said sternly.
"Fine," I close the door and hop in the back.
"Hey, I just kidding. You can sit up here if you get here before your mother does," he says chuckling.
"Alright," I say and in one swift motion I am in the front, laughing at mom's face of confusion.
"Fine, but I get on the way home," she say and climbs in the back.
"Not if I get here first," I say quietly.
We arrive at the wedding and I go straight to Cody and Skylar.
"Hey Jen," Skylar says to me.
"Hey, Sky. Hi Cody,"
"Hi Jenny," he says.
"You guys look nice,"
"Yup, daddy did it," Cody says pointing at Ben.
"It's a wedding, so," Skylar said.
"Yeah,"
"So I have seen the Hunger Games movie where you are awesome. Do you really like your costars?" Skylar asks.
"Yeah, they are like family," I say.
"Josh?" Cody asks.
"No buddy he isn't here," I say picking him up. He reminds me of Taylor, his blonde hair, big eyes, and warmth against me.
"Who's Josh?" Skylar asks.
"He plays Peeta," I say.
"Nicky?" Cody asks again.
"No, he is filming, still. I haven't seen him in forever. Our jobs override our time. But we still FaceTime," I say.
An hour later, Chloe is walking down the isles, to get married. I successfully made it to the alter and up the alter. That's my accomplishment.
The wedding ends and it's time for food. Food! Food!
We eat cake, I kinda dance. But I dance with Cody, Ben, Blaine, Skylar and my Dad.
The wedding ends and we all help pack up and go home. Once I get home, I change in to some sweats and a short sleeve t-shirt. I grab the car keys and head to the hospital.
Taylor is in room 247, so I hit the second floor button on the elevator. I instantly get off and head towards her room. I open the door. There she is. Little pale, little color. Small, too small to fit the bed. Young, small, slowly breathing. I just starting talking about life, the wedding, the family, the new family, how I have to finish filming soon, new movies, and everything. I talk the night away. I fall asleep when holding her hand and talking.

A/n
Shoutout to some of those who I get constant notifications on this book. Kaitlyyyyyyyn I-Am-Jess AnsleyAllen MrsQueenBees emilou_22
Thanks people. I know there are more but these are the people, who have always supported me.
QC:
What's your favorite moment with your mom? Mine is just helping out around the house with her.