45: Who?

Taylor's POV
Who? Who? Who? I think that over and over again.
"Oh, I am so sorry," this lady kneels down to face me. She looks familiar but not very noticeable familiar. I don't know her very well, so I start taking steps backward, trembling. I trip on the side walk, and fall backwards. The lady is quick to help me up.
"Thank you," I say.
"Your welcome, sweetie. Now where's your parents?" She says standing up all the way and looking around. Wow, she's tall.
"Ok, I can't see anyone, plus I can't find them this way. Would it be ok is we walked together to find them?" She asked.
"Yeah," I say. I don't really realize what's happening. She extends her hand, and I take it, clasping my fingers around her 3 middle fingers. We follow the path to the other side of the park.
"Taylor! Taylor! Taylor!" I hear from behind us. I turn around to see a sight, I never enjoy. The Paps. She must notice I and scared. She stops and tells me,
"Oh crap. Ok. Here's the deal.." She says but is interrupted someone else.
"Taylor why are you with Jennifer Lawrence's daughter?" The man yells out. She picks me, I am to scared to yell. I snuggle close to her, I believe she is my only comfort and safety till we find Mommy.
This lady confidently walks through the park to where the bonfire was. There she finds Josh yelling my name. She tells him that she found me. He nods, but glances behind her and sees the Paparazzi.
"Do you mind me asking but can we go when I can see you better? Without the Paps following us," He says.
"Yeah," she says and walks over to a picnic table with a lamppost close by. She still has me and I don't want to let go unless my Mommy's arms are the next to hold me. I don't want Josh or the others.
"You're, you're Taylor Swift," Josh spits out.
"Yeah I am and you're Josh Hutcherson. Is Jennifer with you?" Taylor Swift asks. I wonder why her voice is so familiar.
"Uh, yeah. She's around here somewhere. Jen, Jen. Jen I found the s'mores," he yells out. Mommy comes running up behind him, almost knocking him over. I start snoozing off and quickly fall asleep.
Jen's POV
Josh was yelling about food or maybe just a trick but whatever I still came running. I jumped on his shoulders, pushing them down making me look taller for like 3 seconds.
I immediately notice there is a woman there with, omg, Taylor. My Taylor. I look harder to find no other than Taylor Swift holding my daughter Taylor Lawrence. Wow! What happened? I was speechless.
"Uh, uh," I say.
"Jennifer right, I met you at the People's choice awards in 2013, right?" She says.
"Uh," suddenly my mind goes blank loosing all memory, "Uh, yeah, I'm sorry I can seem to remember anything. But I do know that my daughter is on your shoulder and I'd prefer if you called me Jen," I say.
"Oh, yeah. I accidentally ran in to her," Taylor says, "do you want her back?"
"Uh, you can keep holding her, she seems to be asleep for now and I don't want to wake her," I say.
"How did you get her to trust you?" Josh asks with a confused look.
"Why? I don't know. We talked then the Paps found me. I grabbed her and the next thing that happened is we found Josh," Taylor says explaining.
"Really?" Josh asks.
"Yeah, why do you ask?" Taylor says.
"Cause little Taylor doesn't even trust Josh but you she trusts instantly," I cut in.
"Wow. That's weird," Taylor answers.
"Want to come over to my house, I don't want to wake her and I have a few questions. Unless you have you car, I can drive you there," I say quickly, wow I haven't ever done that. It came out of nowhere. It's like my gut pushed it out of me.
"Um, sure. I walked here, so I'll need a ride, but I need to run back if I am staying over night and also to feed the cats " she says as we walk toward the others.
"Sure, thanks for getting her," I say then yell, "Guys guess who I found!" I yell to the others.
"Who? Taylor?" Willow and Amandla ask coming up to me, before they start screaming.
"Oh I know, I am just so beautiful," Josh jokes.
"Shh," I point to tiny Taylor who started to stir.
"Oh sorry, shut up Willow and close your mouth," Amandla says.
"Ok," Willow says.
"Hi I'm Amandla, this one next to me, the one who couldn't stop screaming is Willow," Amandla points at an irritated Willow.
"Ok, will I guess by your first expressions you know I am. I am going home with Jen to talk and hang out. Plus I can leave the Paparazzi behind. It'll be fun. Also nice to meet you, I loved the movies you guys have been in," she says, the girls mouth hang wide open.
"Jen can I-we come home with you?" Willow asks with a cute puppy faces.
"Sure ask your parents, first. I don't need to get in more trouble," I say emphasizing need.
"Ok, I'll be back," Amandla says walking away.
"Me too," Willow says walking in another direction. The rest of the cast comes and says goodbye to little Taylor who hasn't left big Taylor's arms. I take like 20 pictures of me and the Taylors and just the Taylors.
Josh, Taylor, Tay, Willow, Sam, Laura, Amandla, and I are the last. One because, Josh volunteered to drive Sam and Laura to their hotel for me and two because by rest of us are having a sleepover. We all stop at everyone's house for them to get their stuff. Then we all go to my house, Tay hasn't even moved out of Taylor's arms. I am so confused and surprised that Taylor got her trust, confidence, and love that quickly. I mean I did, but I wonder why Taylor before my best friends has it before.
A/n
We made it to 2k reads!!!!!!! OMG thanks you so so so much. It means so much. Thanks to those who support me and my story. And Logan Moreno is coming back soon. Btw: I know that this is a really really stupid chapter. But I needed a filler.
Qc:
Who does little Taylor trust Taylor swift so easily and quickly?
Hint: Look in past updates for answer.