67: A Surprise Dinner

This goes to Ella, but no one told me her account name. So I don't know what to do.

This picture has nothing to do with the chapter but is adorable. This is Emmi Butler and James Blunt, after she was on his Album cover.
Jen's POV
I woke up today when my door was nosily opened and someone crawled in my bed. I think you can guess who.
I woke up again, when Taylor(S) called me. She said she wanted me and Taylor(L) to come over around 5 for dinner. I happily agreed because I don't want to cook and I have no plans.
We both get up after I get off the phone. I head down stairs and make 2 bowls of frootloops. After breakfast, Taylor gets dressed and we both start packing, we start in September for filming.
•••
"Taylor, let's go!" I yell as I open the garage door.
"Ok!" She shouts, I hear her come downstairs. She gets her backpack, water bottle, and shoes. She goes out and gets in the back. I buckle her in, and get in the front. We pull out of the driveway and shut the garage door. Taylor's house is only 15 minutes away.
We pull up and get out. Taylor hands me her bag and shoes, she didn't put on. Well I don't like shoes either.
Taylor(L) runs up and presses the doorbell. Austin answers it, he has an extremely happy smile on his face. Taylor(L) runs right past him to Taylor(S). She picks her up and holds her close. I step in to house.
"Hey Taylor, hey Austin," I say.
"Hi Jen," Taylor(S) says.
"Hello, Jennifer," I give him a weird look, only my Dad says that.
"Um did I ever tell you to call me Jen?" I said.
"Ok sorry, hello Jen," Austin says quickly like he is intimidated.
"Where are your shoes, nut job," Taylor(S) says. I hold them up as Taylor(L) points happily at them.
"Here," I say.
"Oh ok," Taylor(S) says.
"What's for dinner?" Taylor(L) says.
"Um, what do you want?" Austin says.
"Um, pizza!" Taylor(L) shouts. I smile, taught her well, I did.
"Ok, we can get pizza, unless you want to make your own," Taylor(S) says.
"I think we should make our own," Austin says.
"Ok, but someone better help me, " I chime in.
"I will, Taylor do you want to help make pizza?" Taylor(S) asks.
"Yeah, will you, Ally help me? Please," Taylor(L) says politely.
Taylor Lawrence's POV
We are in Ally's kitchen making pizza. I'm standing on a tall chair. I was putting on the cheese, Austin is putting pizzas in the oven, Ally is making the dough and putting on sauce, and Mommy is putting on toppings.
There is this thud causing us to look over in my Mommy's direction.
"Opps, s***," she says getting down on her knees and picking up lost sausage from the spilled bag. I get off the chair and help her. Ally comes and helps, pretty quick all the meat is off the ground.
We finish making the 5 small pizzas and put them in the oven for 30 mins. After, mommy lifts me up to wash my hands, I go and find the kitties. I love kitties and puppies.
••••
"Jen we, I mean Austin has a story to tell us," Ally must have said.
"Ok, go ahead," Mommy's voice, I recognize.
"Wait, Wait," I yell and run to the family room where everyone is watching TV.
"What, what happened Taylor?" Mommy says concerned.
"Nothing, I want to hear the story," I say and climb on her lap. Mommy wraps her arms around me.
Taylor Swift's POV
Austin tell them starting from when he found out they were pregnant.
At the end, he's crying.
"Wait what was your girlfriend's name?" Jen asks.
"Riley, Riley Brooklyn Swanson," Austin says boldly.
A/n
2 Left. Only two update and I'm done with this book.
QC:
Worst Cooking/Baking accident?
Baking with my friend, got sidetracked making brownies. Accidentally mix the mix wrong.