34: Those Metal Stairs

Btw: About 50 days till Mockingjay Part 2 comes out.

Taylor's POV

We are on set today, next week we go in an airplane.  That go up, up, up.

"Willow, inside," I say pointing to the door.

"Only if you be quiet," she says taking my hand.

"I will," I say, probably won't though. I like loud things.

"Let's go to the food," she says walking in that direction I think.

"No, I full," I say as I let go of her hand.

"Alright, but I am not, so I will go get a snack and meet you by your mom's trailer," she says and goes off.

"K," is all I yell after her. I wonder were mommy is, we had a great day, not to long ago. And Joshy left, but he said he would see me in Germany, whatever that is. I run to the trailer I believe is Mommy's, but as I climb the stairs, my head hurts.

The last thing I remember is a slicing pain in my head and blackness surrounding me.

Willow's POV

I found Jen taking her break by the food, of course.

"Hey," I say. She looks up at me while stuffing her face.

"Hello," she muffles through the food.

"When am I suppose to be ready and filming?" I say taking a bite of cookie.

"I don't know ask Francis," she says after she swallows.

"Alright," I say," I thought you would know cause you are in all of my scenes."

"Yeah, but I don't know that stuff," she says.

"Fine, Francis!" I call out.

"What ladies," he says when he makes it over.

"Jen doesn't know when her and my scenes are," I says crossing my arms.

"You are filming in an hour, about 4," he says pointing at me, "and you need to stop eating and get on screen," he says more sternly at Jen. I couldn't help but laugh a little. Jen just glared at me, so I stopped quicker than I began.

"Let's go Fran-solo," she says as she walks away with him.

"Bye bye Jenny," I say in a silly tone.

"Bye bye Willowy," she say mimicking me.

Well I better find Taylor. I walk back to where the trailers are located, to be greeted by an unconscious Taylor and some blood not much. Oh no.

How did this happen. I try to wake her but she doesn't wake up. I carefully put her up bridal style, and sprint carefully to where everyone is.

"Jen Jen Jen!" I yell.

"What werido," she says before she understands.

"What's happen Willow?" She yells coming closer.

"I don't know," I start to tear up, "I went to get a snacks and sent her to the trailers. When I can back this is how she was."

"Let's go, grab her backpack and my purse, and a change of clothes for me, meet me outside in 5," she says taking Taylor.

"Ok," I say running off, with the thoughts of "what if" spinning in my head.

Jen's POV

I don't know what to think, I don't know what to do. I just go to Francis, tell him I am leaving and head out side.

Taylor is bleeding a little, and is starting to soak through my jumpsuit, I don't care.

Willow comes out, seconds later, and apologizing. No, she shouldn't be sorry. It's Taylor's body fault for failing her in the moment she was knocked, unconscious.

"I am so so sorry Jen," Willow keeps saying and is now full on crying. I just try hand her Taylor, but she won't take her.

"Here hold her, we are going to the hospital," I say trying again.

"No no you can't trust me," Willow fights back.

"Yes yes I know I can I have known you for like 3 years. You like my little sister. Now hold on to my daughter. It's not your fault, we need to go though," I say this time pushing Taylor in to her arms.

"Ok," she says and climbs in the passenger side. I go around to the other side and start the car. We get going to the hospital.

"Jen is it true about what you said before you left," Willow asks.

"Yes, it dam well is. Now sis let's get Taylor to the hospital," I say stepping on the petal more.

We make it there in 10 mins. I rush in with an unconscious Taylor and a tears dried Willow.

QC:
Do you have someone who you love like a sister but they aren't really related?

For me it's my best friends.