18: Tour

Taylor's POV

I jump up the stairs onto the plane for the press tour for Catching Fire. Mommy lifts me into my seat before buckling me in. We are flying over the ocean today, everyone says it's an amazing sight to see outside the window. 

The cast, needed crew, and management fills up the whole section of first class seats and business section. It's very crowded but we have a lot of fun. There's over like almost a hundred people here. We watched a lot of movies and played a lot of games. I drank a lot of milk and played a lot of games on mommy's iPad. 

"Please fasten your seatbelt, we will be landing in approximately thirty minutes," the plane driver says over the loud intercom. 

Mommy leans over and puts my seatbelt on before saying, "We will be in London very soon."

"Lowndon?" I ask confused.

"Yup, London," she smiles.

"What about howme?" I ask shyly.

"We won't be home for a while," she says.

"Oh," I say understanding.  

After landing, we are quickly escorted to the baggage claim before heading to the waiting cars through the mob of people. Turns out a lot of people were interested in getting pictures, autographs, or a glimpse at the cast. It was hard to keep walking through the airport, so Mommy carried me instead. 

I climb in the car first and hop into my car seat. Elizabeth or Liz as everyone calls her straps me in while Mommy helps load the back. 

"Did you like the plan ride," Lizzy asks me.

"Yeah, we go up, up, up," I demonstrate with my hands.

"Yes, we did," she laughs at me. 

Everyone else joins us in the car and the driver starts the long drive to the hotel. 

"Lizzy?" I ask.

"Yeah, buddy?" she looks over at me.

"Do you wanna hear everywone's nwickname?" I ask her.

"Sure," she smiles turning off her phone. 

"You arwe Lizzy, she's Mommy, she's Jenny," I point to each person in the car.

"What do you call the boys?" Jenny asks.

"Sammy, Joshy, Woody, Lenny, and Liawm," I say proudly listing each one.

"That's so cool, when did you think of those names?" Mommy asks. 

"When we go up, up, up," I tell her demonstrating again. 

"That's right," Jenny laughs.

"Make sure you tell the boys when you see them next, okay?" Mommy says kissing my cheek.

"I will," I grin.  

We pull up to the hotel and file out of the car in a crazy fashion. The workers help us with our bags, while Jenny helps me out of the car and inside. The adults check in before we depart to our rooms. After settling into our rooms, we meet a smaller group of people in the lobby for dinner. Joshy, Jenny, Lizzy, Woody and Liam. 

After deciding to walk to dinner, we spend the next ten minutes buying sunglasses to protect my eyes from the paparazzi.  We accidently left mine at home, luckily the hotel gift shop had some. Sliding off the tags and putting on the sunglasses, I grab my Mommy's hand before leaving the security of the hotel.

We walk down the street for a while before entering the restaurant. Joshy got us a table but what actually confused me is when we walked past the other tables they didn't call everyone by their nickname. Don't they know what their real names are? 

Jen's POV

We take a seat at the round table before searching their menu for the most delicious thing listed. Taylor quietly colors her menu. She's been pretty good today considering we just flew like twenty-four hours. She slept most of the flight, though.  

I order Taylor some Popcorn Chicken or chicken nuggets with a cookie for desert and myself a steak with a baked potato and green beans plus a glass of wine. Well, we actually ordered two bottles of wine for the table to share. 

After a delicious dinner, we paid and walked back to the hotel. Taylor and I watched two episodes of some random British kid show before getting ready for bed. I helped her change into snowmen patterned pants and a pink shirt with a small snowman on the bottom left. 

"Alright, baby. Time for bed," I say crawling into the room temperature sheets. 

"No," she says jumping on the bed. 

"Taylor," I say in a whiny voice.

"Mommy, cawn we plwease be awake?" she asks in a baby voice. 

"Taylor,  we need to sleep. We have to get up in eight hours and be awake for the whole day tomorrow," I reason.

"Buwt, buwt," she says as her bottom lip trembles. 

"Taylor, don't cry. It's time for bed time. Come here," I say as more tears pool in her eyes. 

"Mommy," she says as a big tear drips onto her pajamas. 

"It's time for bed, baby," I say wrapping her in my arms and rocking a little. 

"I-I wanna be awake," she hiccups. 

"No, I bet you wanna be asleep," I tell her. 

"Otay," she says giving in.

"Okay," I say as her breathing slows and crying stops. I carefully move her to a more comfortable place, like the bed, after I'm sure she's asleep.

A/n
Any suggestions? Thanks so much for the support.

Edited: 1-5-17