25: The days before Christmas

Jen's POV

One more day. One more day without my baby. I can't wait honestly. That and the movie is all I talk about. People probably hate me but whatever. Screw them. Today is December 16 the official date of the release of American Hustle. Yay. I also fly back to night. Hallelujah.

I might as well get up and pack up. But this bed is so warm and cozy and the tv remote is right next to me. Well one more hour won't hurt. I guess will order room service. Maybe a breakfast burrito or an omelet.

After I order I go back to the bed and curl up and turn on Keeping up with the Kardashians" it is wonderful to watch people make a fool of themselves.

"Knock knock," I hear at the door. I trudge out of bed and open the door. Food! It's finally here.

"Here you go Miss. Lawrence. And if you don't mind do you mind signing this for my daughter, she adores you," he says. Here I am thinking about food, I barely hear what he says, but I know that if someone is holding out a piece of paper and a pen it means sign this. So I do. Hopefully it's not a contract thing caused that's be bad.

"Thank you," he says.

"Hold on," I say and run the couch to get his tip.

"Thanks for bringing my food," I say smiling for the food not necessarily him. I hand him 5 dollars and he leaves as I close the door, bringing my food with me.

3-4 shows later and I snapped out of my tv mind, when my makeup/hair and designer walked through the door. Oops I meant to shower, oh well I will do that later, but let's get started.

Taylor's POV
I wake up and start crying cause Mommy isn't here to see me and come cuddle with me. Grandma comes but I don't want her. So I scream and cry as loud as I can, she still picks me up and sets me on the floor.

"I no you, I no you," I mumble. I don't think she gets it, cause she doesn't leave. She gets out my other toys from my crib and sets them on the ground for me to play. I start throwing the at her and she walks out the door.

"I, mommy," I scream and yell till I can't anymore. I end up taking a nap with the sheets I pulled off her crib, or bed.

Karen's POV (Jen's mom)

I left Taylor because I knew she was angry, same thing every day. She's mad and angry, throwing fits. I make breakfast but she doesn't come out when I yell for her. So I put it in the refrigerator for when she is ready.

Later in the day I go to check in on her and try I get her to drink her medicine. There she is soundly sleeping wrapped in Jen's sheets and blankets. Aww. So cute.

"Blaine," I loudly whisper.

"What mom," he yells back.

"Shhh, be quiet. And come look at this," I say in a loud whisper.

"Ok," he comes from his room and stands in the doorway.

"Aww this is adorable," he says taking a picture.

"Let's leave her," I say and we both walk out but leave the door open so she isn't stuck in there when she wakes up.

Around two, I hear more crying coming from Jen's room. She's up. I take a deep breath before I enter.

Her is crying more like sobbing. I tune her out, while I pull her to her feet and lead her to the kitchen. Set her in the chair we have for Cody and feed her some Mac and cheese, I think it's her favorite. Then I give her, her medicine and she quickly drinks it then drinks some milk.

When she is finished, I get her down and clean her hands and face. Then set her down. She instantly runs back to Jen's room.

Taylor's POV

I think I found a way to help me and it isn't in our room it's in Blaine's. His computer. When I get there he was taking a nap or something. I run in, try to shake him awake. Eventually it works.

"Hello," he just says.

"Yowu helwp," I say.

"With what?" He says sitting up. I pull his hand and going towards the computer.

"Musiwc," I say with pleading eyes.

"Ok," he says typing something. I like that sound of the buttons clicking. Soon a song plays and I instantly love it.

"What's?" I ask.

"This is called Never Grow Up by Taylor Swift," he says.

"Me?" I ask.

"No someone else," he says.

"More, pleaswe," I say.

"Ok, I will put it on repeat," he says. I quickly run and get my nest from me and Mommy's room.

And drag it for 3 songs, until Blaine come and helps me. Then I try to get on his crib(bed) but that doesn't work I keep sliding off. He comes and lifts me up. Then puts the stuff I brought in, and I curl up with it.

It smells of my Mommy and I love it and her. I miss her. I love her when will she come back. I drift to sleep thinking and listening to the song.

Jen's POV

Not to sound mean but it's over, it's over, it's over. I just changed out of my Dior clothes and am going downstairs with my bodyguards. God bless these people, they protect me and don't get angry or annoyed by me.

We get into the car, go through the airport. Nothing important happens.

I plug my headphones in to tune out the paparazzi yelling at me. I leave my bodyguards at the gate and board my plane. I should be in Louisville by 4:00 am. I buckle up, for the ride home. I can't wait.

Finally, I get off the plane and see Blaine there waiting to pick me up. I run over and hug him.

"Where's everyone else?" I ask grabbing my suitcase.

"Home waiting for you," he says as we walk through the airport toward the car.

"How was Taylor," I ask

" A handful until today about 3ish," he says.

"Why?" I ask.

"She came to me and ask me to play a song off my computer. I didn't know what was appropriate, but
I knew that Taylor swift was. I don't really listen to her much. I searched kid songs from Taylor swift. And I played Never Grow Up. She brought your sheets, bedding, her blanket, a giraffe and a pink teddy bear to my bed and curled up to the song and slept," he says.

"Aww. I missed her so much, too" I reply.

"Well I don't know if she is up, or still listening to that song. It's like her lullaby," he says.

"Aww," I coo.

"Maybe you can learn the words and sing it to her," he suggests.

"I can't sing though," I say honesty.

"Well whatever your choice," he says as we make it to the car.

We ride back home listening to music and quietly singing to ourselves.

A/n
Who's favorite holiday is Christmas?
Mine is!

Keep doing what you guys are doing it's amazing to get your feedback. We have 1.1k or something around that views. That's amazing, I could believe the number I saw on the screen. Thanks a million. Keeps reading, commenting, and voting.

Edited: 9-8-16