Starbucks!

I don't want to talk about last night. Speaking about it only hurt's and if i hurt anymore I won't be able to take the pain.

I got dressed and ready for school to take another 6 hours of bullying. One day I'll break. If only they knew how much pain I was in and what was actually going on. They'd be so guilty and full of regret. I don't want to tell them, there's some sick people out there who would just laugh. Plus I'd probably end up crying.

I arrived at the school gates too see everyone stand there staring at me, laughing. I just ignored them and walk by them until one of them caught my hand. I winced in pain from where she he held my bruise, she wasn't to know.

"Self harming again I see?" She laughed and all her friends copied her, I just tried to pull my arm free without hurting it. "Oi, Answer me"

"Get off me, you don't know anything about me so before accusing me of self harming think for once" I growled at her. She let go and walked off pretending nothing happened. I just stared at the school, I can't be doing with this today. I walked off and headed for the town. I need to be alone right now, I need to go to Starbucks!

When I arrived at Starbucks I grabbed some loose change and got a mocha, I sat down and slowly drank it. I don't care if I got into trouble at school, dad wouldn't care either. I looked around the shop and saw Gerard. He was with 2 people and I could hear them speaking.

"I was thinking about a new album design" I heard Gerard say.

"I was thinking about getting another coffee" I heard the spiky haired man with tatoo's say, the other spiky haired man nodded and Gerard laughed. He stood up and walked by me, Gerard saw me and waved.

"Dude who the hell are you waving to?"

"One second" He said and got up. Oh please don't come over here... Yeah he's coming over. He sat down opposite me and both of the boy's stared at him like he was crazy. "Hey!" He smiled at me, I didn't want to be rude to him after he helped me.

"Hello" I replied sipping my mocha.

"How come you're alone?" He asked.

"I Don't really have any friends" He dropped his smile and I stared at my coffee cup, I felt really lonely saying that. I didn't really have anybody.

"You can join us if you want" He said and I looked up quickly.

"That's okay, I don't want to get in the way of you and your friends" I replied smiling sipping my mocha slowly.

"You won't get in the way" He stood up and made a follow gesture. I Stood up and walked over, the man came back with coffee's for them and stared at me.

"Well hello... Gerard why is there a random girl at our table?" Gerard laughed and he sat down, I felt like the odd one out, that's because I was.

"She's a friend" He smiled

"Okay then..." He said turning to the other spiky haired man.

"Cassie, this is my brother Mikey" He pointed and Mikey waved a little, "And the douche bag next to him is Frank" Frank gave him the finger.

"So are you a fan Cassie?" Frank asked

"Not really" Mikey and Frank just stared at me

"And why the hell not?" Mikey laughed at Frank.

"I don't really listen to music"

"Why not!?" Mikey choked out

"I don't have a radio or stereo" They all just stared at me like I was crazy, it made me feel embarassed and most of all awkward.

"I'll have to buy you one" Gerard said. No point, Dad would just smash it. I smiled at the thought of someone getting me a present though.

"Cassie, you want to come to the recording studio with us?" Mikey asked, Frank shot him a look and turned back to me. "You need to listen to music, even if it's ours"

"That'd be cool" I replied

"Aren't you suppose to be at school or something?" Frank said, I didn't want to go back there and get bullied, Gerard looked at Frank.

"She's coming with us instead!" He smiled grabbing his coffee and we all stood up. Gerard reminded me of someone that isn't here anymore. I couldn't help but think who?