Look after her

We drove back to the bus later on and all walked in the living room, there was a box saying 'Open me' On it so I ran to it and opened it quickly. There was a cute black dress which would fit me, I looked to my side too see Mikey stand there smiling.

"You can wear it for your party if you want" He smiled

"You got it for me?" I asked

"Yeah, you sound surprised"

"It actually looks really nice... Did anyone help you pick it out? This is so not your taste Mikey" I laughed and he pouted

"I am good at fashion! When I want to be! I picked that out by myself, I'm guessing you like it" He chuckled and rubbed his head, I hugged him.

"Thank you, I love it" I told him, I pulled away and he handed me some black shoes. "I have an outfit!" I laughed and ran to the bathroom grabbing the shoes on my way. I slipped my clothes off and slipped on the dress. It fit perfectly. I put on the shoes and looked in the mirror, I looked... Pretty? My skin had no bruises and the scars were healing quickly.

I grabbed some eyeliner and slowly applied it. I picked up some mascara from the sink... Who wears eyeliner in this house? I put it on and pulled away. I closed my eyes and when I re-opened them I looked in the mirror too see a pretty girl stand there. I smiled at her and she smiled back. I walked out of the bathroom and into the living room, Everyone just stared at me and I blushed slightly

"You look beautiful" Luke whispered.

"PRINCESS!!!" Bandit screamed and bowed as she walked up to me, I chuckled and looked around, where was Gerard and Ray?

"You ready to go to your party?" Mikey asked standing up, I nodded and we all walked out of the door. We hopped into the car and Mikey drove this time. We drove to a big house and walked in, the room inside was huge. It was like a club in a house. I walked in slowly and saw Gerard standing there smiling at me.

"You look pretty" He shouted over the music and I nodded to thank him, Luke walked next to me and I held his hand.

"This is not a party until we include dancing, drunk people and me!" Frank screamed and ran to the stereo turning the volume up louder. Bandit ran to the dance floor and danced, Frank joined her and started dancing with her. She pulled out a wand a gave it to him. He laughed and did a little fairy dance which Gerard secretly recorded. Was Frank drunk?

"Cassie, meet me outside on the balcony in 5 minutes" Luke whispered in my ear and he walked off. Mikey watched him but didn't go after him, instead he walked up to me and picked me up carefully. I laughed and he put me down quickly.

"Having fun so far?" He asked and I nodded smiling at him, "This is your day, you get to choose what happens and all there will be is good news" He promised.

"Okay then, I need to go and get some air... Try and keep Frank sober" I laughed and walked off to the balcony, It was easy to find because I saw Luke walk out there. He was standing there looking at the stars, I walked next to him and looked at them to.

"Beautiful huh?" He asked and I smiled.

"Very" I replied, I saw him turn and he took my hand... It isn't going to be like the fairy tales is it? I hope not cause they all suck.

"Cassie" He whispered and I looked at him.

"Yeah?" I asked turning to face him.

"You know I said I would protect you?" He asked and I swallowed hard, he was going to say something which would probably be bad news.

"Yes" I whispered

"I need you to run with me" He whispered and gulped

"What... Why?" I asked confused

"Kyle has friends, they're coming after us...I'm so sorry" He whispered back and I blinked weakly, coming after me?

"I can't just leave everyone behind!" I told him and I heard someone walk to the balcony, I looked at saw Gerard stand there smiling.

"Yes you can, If it means protecting you then by all means go" He said with all seriousness, I ran Up to him and hugged him.

"But I'll miss you" I whispered and he hugged me back tightly.

"It's not like I'll never see you again, I'll find you. You have your phone and I'll keep ringing and I'll text you. It's only until we find Kyle and either kill him or get him arrested" He whispered and I pulled away with a tear in my eye. "I'm proud of you" He whispered smiling and I let the tear fall "Now go before Kyle gets here" He told me and looked at Luke.

"Say goodbye to everyone for me" I whispered weakly and I felt Lukes hand in mine again, He smiled at me for support.

"Look after her Luke" He whispered with some tears falling down his eyes. I swallowed hard and breathed deeply.

"I give you my word" He whispered back and we walked off. Everyone stared at us confused and I waved goodbye. I knew something would ruin my day. We walked to the car and Jumped in, I saw a box and opened it. There was about $50k In there.

"Typical Gerard" I sighed and laughed, Luke started the engine and looked at me.

"You ready to go?" He asked and I took a look at the house seeing everyone at the front door waving sadly.

"Yes" I whispered and he started driving off, I didn't know where we was going but I knew that I'd be safe with Luke. This is my life now, Luke is my life now.