GERARD PLEASE!

"You again? I thought I told you to leave my daughter alone" Dad said facing him, Gerard just stared at him.

"I won't let you hurt her anymore" he said and my dad slowly took a step toward's him tilting his head, I saw Frank jump out of the wardrobe and dad stopped.

"2 People?" He asked confused

"4 Actually" Mikey said rolling out from underneath the bed and Ray stood out from the curtain, he looked at them all.

"What the fuck are you doing in my house?"

"Taking Cassie away from a sick fuck like you" Gerard spat out, Dad walked toward's him clenching a fist but everyone took a step toward's him and he stopped.

"Get out or I'll call the police"

"Yeah, call the police, That's a great idea!" Gerard said pointing to my bruises, Dad frowned and ran to him diving onto him.

"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!" He said punching Gerard. Mikey, Ray and Frank ran over and pulled him off Gerard. He stood up and wiped some blood off him.

"You ever had someone stand up to you?" Gerard asked him tightening his fist, he was going to punch him. He was going to drop to his level.

"Gerard don't" I whispered but he ignored me and walked up to my dad who was being held my the other's.

"You think your so tough beating up a kid? What about a man? Hm? You ever got taught a lesson?" Gerard shouted at him, I was terrified... Gerard was becoming my dad at this moment and he wanted to look after me? He pulled back his fist reading to punch him.

"GERARD PLEASE" I screamed as everyone looked at me, he lowered his fist and I broke down in tears, Mikey let go of dad and came rushing to me.

"He need's to be punished" Gerard said

"Your dropping down to his level Gerard" Mikey said hugging me, I looked at Gerard who soon realised he was.

"I'm sorry Cassie" He apologised, Mikey let go off me and grabbed some bag's, He stuffed my clothes and other random thing's into the bag's.

"What are you doing Mikey?" I asked

"We aren't leaving you alone with him, you're coming with us Cassie" He said, Frank and Ray let go of dad.

"Take her, I don't care about her, She could die for all I care" Frank kicked him in the stomach and turned to me smiling.

"I'm sorry, I had to do it" He said and walked over to Mikey helping him, I felt numb again. Not from the beating but from the word's he fed me. I stared at my dad, he made me feel sick every time I saw him. I slowly walked up to him and kicked him in the head. Everyone just stared at me as I broke down in tear's again.

"I Wanted to do that for a long time but I never had the gut's to" Gerard walked over to me and slowly took me away from my dad who was holding his head and screaming in pain. I hugged Gerard, he turned my life around. They all did.

"Let's go" Gerard said picking up some bag's like the other's did and lead me outside, He chucked the bag's into the car and we all hoped in. Mikey and Frank sat next to me whilst Gerard drove. I felt safe again, not alone anymore. I let my head fall back onto the seat and closed my eyes. All the beating, all the pain is finally over.