Can't keep it inside of you any longer!

"Cassie whats going on?" He asked me sitting down slowly, "Why did he send that text to you?" I Felt sick just thinking of it.

"I can't say it" I whispered holding back a scream.

"Cassie you need to tell me now" Frank said putting a hand on my knee and I crawled away. "You need help, just tell me what happened" He tried to pressure me into telling him and the anger and sadness wanted to escape my mouth and tell him everything but I couldn't.

"No" I Choked out finding it hard to breath.

"Cassie you can't keep it inside of you any longer!" He raised his voice

"HE TRIED TO RAPE ME!" I Screamed out, the others probably heard me but I had to scream it out. I felt so weak and pathetic. Frank just stared at me with tears falling down his face.

"He..."

"I told him to stop, he made a deal with me" I whispered weakly.

"What was the deal?" Frank was weak, he couldn't control his voice.

"Make it official to the paparazzi, meet up with him whenever he texts me" I frowned and clenched my fist tight.

"What happens if you break the deal?" He asked

"He and his friends will rape me" I said closing my eyes tightly, I heard Frank run off and throw up. Probably went to the bathroom. I heard banging on the door and I ignored it, I blocked out everything... Everyone. I'll go to the place where I could see my mum, the memories I had with her would make everything better until I snapped out of it.

"Mum!" I shouted and she ran up to me hugging me, It felt so real.

"Keep hanging in there Cassie! You need to keep strong" She told me, She was wearing a white dress and she wouldn't stop smiling.

"I Can't stay strong anymore mum, I miss you" I whispered and she hugged me taking my pain away, I held her tight.

"You're strong Cassie, just like me. You will hang in there... I don't want you ending up like me. You have a lot to live for... You just don't realise it yet" She whispered letting me go. I ran after her as she walked away but something was shaking me.

"Cassie!" I opened my eyes and saw Frank standing in front of me shaking me, I looked away and at the floor.

"Why is it so hard" I whispered so Frank couldn't hear me.

"Does Gerard know?" He asked shaking.

"No, I don't want him stressed" I replied and he shook his head.

"He's your dad he needs to know Cassie!" The door flew open and Gerard stood there looking as worried as hell.

"What's going on!?" He asked panicking, he ran up to me and sat next to me holding me tightly. I looked at Frank who gave me a look.

"Tell him" He said and walked off. Gerard pulled away and looked at me.

"Tell me what Cassie?" He asked

"I... I'm getting blackmailed" I told him, he raised an eyebrow, "I nearly got raped and If I break the deal with Kyle he'll get his friends to find me and rape me" I told him bluntly. He froze and tears started pouring down his face. He started shaking violently and he shook his head. He took in to much at once.

"FUCK!" He screamed and buried his head in his hand, he started pulling at his hair and cried hysterically.

"It's not your fault" I told him but he shook his head.

"I'm so sorry" He whispered, he sounded so weak and sorry. It wasn't his fault! It was all mine for going out on my own, I put my hand on his back but he flinched and crawled away. He looked like a scared little kid. I saw Bandit enter the room and she freaked out when she saw Gerard. I ran up to her and hugged her.

"Daddy?" She whispered but he was in shock. I pulled her out the room and told Frank to go in there, the door closed and all I could hear was shouting from Gerard. I felt so bad. I walked out of the bus and walked off. I didn't care where I went but I cause to much pain for these guys. I'm slowly destroying Gerard which will destroy Bandit and Mikey, then Frank and Ray. I needed to get away from it all.