A deal's a deal

I stopped drawing with Bandit and walked back into the bedroom, I picked up my phone which was lying on the floor and saw I had a new message from Kyle,

"Remember to make your dad cool with us. Can't wait to see you ;) x" I felt sick, I could literally kill him. Gerard would never agree with this in the state im in but I had to do it. I opened the door and stood in the doorway, Gerard looked at me.

"Gerard can I speak to you?" I asked and he shot up and ran into the bedroom. He sat on the bunk and I sat opposite him.

"What's wrong?" He asked concerned.

"Don't freak out, go mad or anything just listen and be happy for me" I told him, he raised an eyebrow and I breathed deeply. "I'm back with Kyle" I told him and his face dropped.

"No you're not" He told me and I shook my head.

"He's changed" I choked out the last word and Gerard shook his head.

"No way in hell Cassie, you're not being with him" Gerard said standing up, "If I see him I'll kill him" He snapped.

"Why won't you let me be happy?" I pinned it on him, Harsh but I needed him to agree. "I thought you wanted me to be happy? Kyle makes me happy dad!" I lied, I hated saying all these lies but I needed to.

"Of course I want you to be happy but he hurt you" Gerard said softly, I shrugged.

"He's just a boy" I told him and stood up.

"The paparazzi will find out about this you know" He said and I looked down at the floor, "But fine, if he hurts you again no-one will stop me from kicking his ass though" I smiled at the thought, I'd join in... I think we all would.

"The sooner the paparazzi knew the better" I told him and he shook his head and walked off. I checked my phone and saw a message from 'It',

"Found some Paparazzi close by, meet up with me at Starbucks and we can make it official. The sooner we do it the less you have to worry x" I swallowed hard and walked out of the bedroom and into the living room.

"I need to get some fresh air, I have my phone on me" I smiled and walked out the door before anyone could say anything. I walked to Starbucks and saw him standing there smirking. The thought of going near me made me vomit inside. He walked up to me and took my hand, I tried yanking it away but he held on tighter.

"All for the paparazzi" He whispered and walked up to them, the snapped pictures of us and he put his arm around my waist. "Smile" he told me and I put on a fake smile.

"Is it true you two are together!?" Someone shouted out and he tensed to make me speak. I took a deep breath

"Yes it's true" I told them and Kyle smirked. I hope he fucking dies. More pictures were taken and about 15 minutes later we left them. Me and Kyle was alone.

"When are you telling your dad?" He asked

"I told him" I whispered

"So we've completed the deal!" He smiled, two boys walked up behind him, they both looked the same age as Kyle... 18. "These are my friends" he smirked and I felt my heart pick up a faster beat. One of them checked me out and I shook my head.

"Can't we just do it anyway?" One of them asked Kyle and I started panicking.

"No, A deal's a deal. Cassie go home, I'll see you whenever" He smirked, I went to walk away but he grabbed my arm. "Oh and If I text you to meet me, I expect you to be there or else" I turned back to him and frowned.

"That wasn't part of the deal"

"I just added it in" He pushed me away and I started walking off towards the bus, when my dad was around he ruined my life. Now he's gone a new man is in my life ruining it. Worse part of it was that I was too scared to tell anyone, I'm only 15 and too much has happened! This time I will tell someone, Someone who is technically related to me now, Gerard. But will it destroy him? I walked back to the bus and sat on the sofa next to him. Should I tell him now?