Puppy Love...

Me and Luke walked into the living room together once he got dressed. We walked to the sofa and sat down together, Bandit came up to us with a picture in her hand, she handed us the picture and there stood 2 people with a big love heart around them.

"It's you 2" She smiled innocently and I saw Frank smirk out of the corner of my eye, I smiled and Luke laughed quietly.

"You're a good drawer" He smiled at her and she blushed

"Thank you!" She said and started smiling at me. She hugged Luke and thanked him. I looked at them both confused and Luke looked confused too.

"Thank's for what?" Luke asked chuckling

"Making my sissy Cassie happy again" She smiled and ran off into the bedroom giggling. I saw Gerard smile which brought happiness to me. Luke was making me better which was making Gerard better. When Mikey told me that something good was going to happen in my life... Did he mean love? Is Luke the good thing in my life? I'm happy with it. I heard Frank start singing.

"And they call it puppy love..." I shot him a glare and smirked.

"Baby baby baby oh, I'm like baby baby baby no!"

"FINE I'LL STOP!" He shouted covering his ears. Everyone laughed at him and Mikey came into the living room with the food.

"Dinners ready!!!" He smiled and we all ran to the table. Bandit ran in a stole the seat next to me, Gerard sat the other side so Luke had to sit in-between Frank and Mikey. Ray came into the room and sat next to Gerard and Mikey.

"I Think i'll get you Bieber concert tickets for your birthday Frank" I smirked as he give me evils, Bandit's jaw dropped to the plate and she stared at me.

"CAN I COME!?" She screamed and everyone stared at her.

"Wait... Bee do you like Justin Bieber?" Gerard asked worried, she nodded and everyone apart from me face palmed themselves. I giggled slightly and Bandit joined in.

"One time! One time... One girl... One guy" She said making up the lyrics as she went a long and Frank looked like he was in pain.

"Gerard seriously, I think your daughter needs to listen to real music instead of that butt head" Bandit threw her spoon at him and it hit his head, "Ouch!" He cried and I couldn't help but laugh. I loved Bandit, and Frank. Put them together and you would never get bored.

We all ate our dinner and passed the plates to Mikey, Bandit dragged me and Luke to her little table where she drew on and told us to draw something. We had to draw something unless we wanted Crayon make-up on. I started drawing Bandit standing next to Gerard and me looking happy. We all looked happy actually. About 5 minutes later we all stopped drawing and showed each other our pictures. Bandit's was of Justin Bieber holding her hand and Luke's was of 2 girls, one was sad and the other was happy.

"It's you before... And now" He smiled and I smiled back. I felt a hand hold mine and I looked down to see Luke's hand in mine. I didn't pull away cause I didn't want to. I liked to feel him close to me, touching me. Made me feel safe and warm inside.

"Where's Mummy?" Bandit asked pointing to the picture, oops. I forgot about Lyn-z... I didn't want Bandit to be upset by it.

"I wanted you to draw her" I lied handing her the picture and she smiled, she drew a black haired women smiling. She looked up at me and Smiled innocently as she also drew Luke. Thoughts filled my head about Luke, what if he was playing some sick game?